0.9.010-BACKER-ELECTRON#2247 Third Womb Rahn Pregnancy Issues

Scars Unseen

Sep 23, 2017
If you sign up as a Premium Breeder on Breedwell, take mods to give yourself 3 vaginas, get knocked up in all three (merchant deck of Tavros is easiest place to get it done), then go to the nursery on Tavros to give birth, you only get asked where you want the rahn offspring to go for the first two wombs. The children from the third womb automatically get deposited into you nursery, drawing the ire of Quaelle and the Breedwell Incubation Centre. This can be circumvented by staying until almost time to give birth and then using the normal wait/sleep menu to pass the rest of the time.

Attachments

• Alex (F) - 9Hrs 9Mins, 204 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    675.9 KB · Views: 2

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
It used to be all the breedwell pregs done via the nursery would get kept. Right before the conversion to JS I added some code to stop right before they ended so you could get the choice scene.

Maybe I should remove it and make all these lazy steeles actually have to play through their rahn preg and stop trying to make quick money. :D jk, I'll take a look when I get a chance. Thanks for the save.

Reactions: Scars Unseen

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Heh, forgot about that one.

No wonder it wasn't working correctly, more than half the code I added to maternity for Breedwell preg was missing. A victim of the conversion it would seem. I have added the missing code. Should work now.

Reactions: Scars Unseen