[0.9.001-PUBLIC#2068] Anno/Erra Threesome Bug - Triggers Way to Often

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022
Something must be going on as this scene triggers way too often, for me is everytime when going into the ship and sometimes multipe times when moving throught the ship. I also seen people mention it on the latest patch comment section so it must be widespread.

Edit: seems it also the case with Anno/Kase and Anno/Syri threesome scenes. But I cannot confirm those.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Do you mean the Anno/Kase threesome?
Syri's 'Welcome Back' scene also needs some sort of cooldown. Edit: Or restrict it to the boarding ramp, maybe?
I believe Ramis has a scene that can trigger on any tile if she's topping.

Last edited:

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Longterm we plan to separate events to trigger on the appropriate tiles on the ship. However that is low priority and will have to wait until the game is stable and we are not busy dealing with conversion bugs. For know I will implement a cool down. Will let you know when I get it in.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Hmmm anno/erra scene already has a 72 hour cooldown. You are getting it more often? Please post a save.

Last edited:

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022
You can see I have encountered it 26 times in the 86 days I have but I haven't actually been on the ship on the dot every 3 days, unless the game is trying to get me to the 28 possible times I could have done it according to that cooldown time, but I do recall getting it twice in a row by just leaving and entering the ship in less than that cd time, can't really show it here though.

Attachments

• Serena (H) - 22Hrs 33Mins, 86 Days - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    770 KB · Views: 4

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Longterm we plan to separate events to trigger on the appropriate tiles on the ship. However that is low priority and will have to wait until the game is stable and we are not busy dealing with conversion bugs. For know I will implement a cool down. Will let you know when I get it in.
Could you please consider for the time being making it trigger only at the boarding ramp tile, preferably when entering the ship (i.e moving from a tile that is "not a ship") if possible? That'd go a long way towards alleviating the annoyance it currently manages to generate. Alternatively, reducing a chance for these events to trigger by some factor of 10+ could do the trick, too.

The problem isn't the threesome event alone, there's also Syri's "welcome back" events, and Anno's other events, and between them all there's pretty much always at least one firing after few steps you take inside the ship. Sometimes even more than one. Syri's events additionally have no way to just back out of them, essentially forcing you to waste time.

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
My plan for a short term solution is to reduce the trigger chance by a factor of ten for anno/erra, shekka/anno, and syri events.

Pushed the changes. Hopefully this makes them more random and fun instead of being annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: one_two

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Hopefully, once the events are properly tile-limited, someone will remember to bump the proc chance back up.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
There's another bug in that threesome, but it's entirely cosmetic. Erra's bust shown ignores her chubby status.