[0.9.001-PUBLIC#2028] Star Viper Pilot Disembarks at Gastigoth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Not nessesarily a bug, but definitely a bit of weirdness. She doesn't get off your ship at Uveto (too cold?) but will at Gastigoth. Gastigoth is a maximum-security prison. Is she visiting someone? Turning herself in? Hoping not to get recognized?

Balek Crisp

Dec 30, 2020
The United States
Just tested this out, and same thing happened to me, she also won't get off at Zheng Shi & Dhaal either, which is kinda weird considering her group is also there on Zheng Shi. I don't know how the coding stuff works (although that's not to say I ain't interested as I'd like to take a crack at it), but I think she's just programmed to get off at any spot that is safe for the PC and isn't removed from the game. She can get off at every location besides Uveto and Zheng Shi it seems.

Or maybe she hadn't been properly updated, and was added in after Gastigoth, but not Uveto and Zheng Shi, hence she gets off at any place that her version allows. Though that doesn't explain why the person who added her into the game allowed her to get off at Gastigoth.

Gedan

BUTTS BUTTS BUTTS
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
It's not that Snek can't get off your ship at specific planets, it's planets that overwrite the regular end-of-flight process with a different menu stop the event of her leaving from triggering.

I've wound some specific calls to be able to handle this in, and blocked her from being able to get off at Gastigoth.

Status
Not open for further replies.