[0.7.9] Kailani's (Schrödinger's) Pregnancy

1dragon8189

Jun 6, 2024
My first time interacting with Kailani in heat since it was introduced in 0.7.9, first half of sex was normal, but second half (which uses her mating press option) describes her belly as pregnant. Later in the text, it refers to her having a flat belly. Post-sex, checked her appearance option and it did not note anything about her being pregnant. See images attached.

Edit: added a sixth image of her appearance because I forgot to add it earlier
0.7.9 kailani heat bug 1.png0.7.9 kailani heat bug 2.png0.7.9 kailani heat bug 3.png0.7.9 kailani heat bug 4.png0.7.9 kailani heat bug 5.png0.7.9 kailani heat bug 6.png

1dragon8189

Jun 6, 2024
Should be fixed in current backers build according to this. I don't have pre-Opala save to confirm it.
Thanks for the heads up. I am playing the steam version, I might add. Seeing as how the newest build is two updates ahead, I guess this post is unneeded if it has already been fixed in future builds.

Reactions: teawolf

zagzig

Feb 26, 2021
I put in a fix but it got taken out, so I guess that's just a thing that happens now.

There's a pregnancy chance that procs after the first scene, and a parser that fires automatically if Kailani is pregnant in the second scene, and then the heat aftermath doesn't account for it at all. So if you're virile or lucky enough to get it first try, you get a weird second scene.

Reactions: teawolf