[0.7.45] Underpowered: Magic Milker, Hoverboard

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
I think the following two items are kind of underpowered, otherwise they could be much more useful and make the game more enjoyable:

Magic Milker needs buff in the capacity. Currently, the milk container ruptures at 3000 mL, which is far below the 100% milk output in heavily milk-modded characters.

Given that the milk bags are sold too cheap to be a serious cash-cow, buffs in the container capacity, or simply making it to cut off adaptably (will drain the breast milk, but the output will be a full bag if capped) won't harm the game balance.

Pink Hoverboard is underpowered. Cutting only 1 minute per usual 5 minute per movements in the field, is something not expected from a funny future gadget, especially when considering the harsh surfaces of many fields, which could be circumvented by hoverboard.

Instead of (approximately?) 20% savings in time, I suggest 60% off, so that the field movement will cost 5 -> 2 minutes.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I don't know if this really belongs in the bug reports section of the forums. They aren't technically bugs, just gripes. This should probably go over in the TiTS general forum to be discussed.

KWJ

Jan 21, 2017
I don't know if this really belongs in the bug reports section of the forums. They aren't technically bugs, just gripes. This should probably go over in the TiTS general forum to be discussed.

Thanks, I didn't notice that there is a general forum down the scroll, and wasted some minutes figuring out to which subdirectory I should post.

Is there any way to replace or remove the entire thread?