0.7.18 Flame Within damages don't proc the Pyromancer Set effect

Ker0k

Jan 14, 2019
Pyromancer Set bonus for 2 pieces (active):
On taking Fire damage, gain a Fire-empowered weapon and become Aroused for a turn.
Flame Within:
By stoking a burning flame within, cause yourself to take 30 Fire damage every turn, but increase Attack Power, Spellpower, and Sexiness by +50 and gain +10 Initiative.
But nothing happens.
You get your normal flame within buff and there is no trace of the Fire-empowered weapon buff once Flame Within starts doing its damages (so, the turn after it was casted). Tested twice to be sure and my character was taking damages (not completely immune to fire, or anything like that).
IIRC, this isn't the first time that this spell fails to trigger an effect based on damages received. But I can't remember the details of the last time it happened.

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
Pyromancer Set bonus for 2 pieces (active):

Flame Within:

But nothing happens.
You get your normal flame within buff and there is no trace of the Fire-empowered weapon buff once Flame Within starts doing its damages (so, the turn after it was casted). Tested twice to be sure and my character was taking damages (not completely immune to fire, or anything like that).
IIRC, this isn't the first time that this spell fails to trigger an effect based on damages received. But I can't remember the details of the last time it happened.
This is intentional, pretty sure