[0.7.111] Never Get Magnetic Harness from Jerynn

Discussion in 'Fixed' started by braincoral, Nov 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braincoral

braincoral Active Member

I remember at some point Jerynn is supposed to give you the Magnetic Harness, but it seems the check that gives it to you is broken. I haven't gotten it in a while, even going through her entire line from beginning to the bad end. I found the check in the game code, so it looks like it's still technically possible, but I guess it's broken in some way.

I always accept the "More Pls" option, which may have something to do with it?

Code:
        if (jerynnPetstuffLevel() == 4 && !pc.hasItemByClass(MagneticHarness) && !pc.upperUndergarment is MagneticHarness)
        {
            output("\n\nShe points you to her packs and you make with retrieving all of your gear. Tucked under your stuff is a little parcel intended for you, PET simply written across the top of it. Inside is a modified version of the harness you’ve become intimately familiar with whilst under the taur; each of the magnetic clasps has a tiny status light hidden on the corner, all of them dim. You slip it on automatically and you realize it’s sized perfectly for you, your suspicions about the clasps confirmed when you bend your arm double but the tell-tale smack of the clasps locking together is absent.");

output("\n\nYou slip the garment back off for later and don the rest of your gear. ");
            quickLoot(new MagneticHarness());
        }
    I've attached my save in case it's needed.

Attached Files:

2. Jacques00

Jacques00 Well-Known Member

According to the code, Jerynn's dominance level has to be at 4 when she gives the gift of the harness, otherwise that part will be replaced with an alternate blurb. Your save file has her at level 6 of 8.

3. HyranL27

HyranL27 New Member

I've tested this at dominance level 4 and I'll get the first pet scene as expected but I don't get the harness scene as expected.

Attached Files:

4. Jacques00

Jacques00 Well-Known Member

Okay, hopefully corrected for the next release. Also edited so that if a character missed out on her gift, she will give it at higher dominance levels (4+), but she will only gift it once to prevent repetitiveness.

braincoral and HyranL27 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.