[0.69.420-PUBLIC#1814] Roxy pregnancy email never delivered

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
20+ days have passed in game since Roxy got pregnant, but I've never received email from her about it, although flags["ROXY_PREG_EMAIL"] is set to 1 in my game, suggesting it was sent. This might be due to flags["ROXY_TALK_FETISH"] being undefined for me, as i've never talked with Roxy about that topic (didn't interact with her after sex took place, and that topic is not available beforehand)

JavaScript:
    if(flags["ROXY_PREG_TIMER"] != undefined)
    {
        if(flags["ROXY_PREG_EMAIL"] == undefined && flags["ROXY_PREG_TIMER"] >= 1)
        {
            if (flags["ROXY_TALK_FETISH"] == 1) MailManager.resendMail("roxy_preg", timestamp);

flags["ROXY_PREG_EMAIL"] = 1;
            flags["ROXY_MISSED_BIRTH"] = undefined;
        }

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
That is by design. The emails refer to her fetish and would not make any sense if you hadn't talked to her about it. So it is going to skip that email if you manage to knock her up before talking to her about it. However there is a special intro for just that situation (she is pregnant but hasn't talked about the fetish). So go see her and see what happens. :)

Last edited:

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Ahh, okay. Yes, i got a pregnancy announcement/talk scene when i approached Roxy directly, but didn't know that was tailored specifically for this set of circumstances :>