[0.69.420-PUBLIC#1768] Multiple Galomax purchasable by Sera at Dark chrysalis

Isoteric

Apr 8, 2022
Note: I've never reported a bug on this forum before so if i get something wrong or mess up in some way, don't hesitate to correct me.

The issue: I'm familiar with the rarity of galomax from the original version of TiTs and according to the wiki and my own past experiences, purchasing galomax is a one time deal from the black chrysalis.

However, entering the shop i noticed you could purchase multiple instances of galomax in one checkout (see attached image)
after purchasing 5 Galomax pills and reentering the shop the item was no longer listed.

If the method of which item amounts were stocked in shops changed after the java port that could explain why there are multiple instances of an item that usually only had one instance appeared in the shop.

If this happened in the Black Chrysalis its possible that other vendors of galomax or other one time purchase items suffer from the same issue

Anyway its not detrimental to the gameplay experience but it can undermine the effect of finding galomax in the future.image_2022-04-07_231955.png