[0.69.420-PUBLIC#1692] Misc Syri Recruitment Errors

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Family said:
"It’s really... kinda crazy, living under the same roof as my sister. I mean, the whole wide galaxy all around us, and we both fall for the same naughty bitch that thinks she can keep up with the both of us. Don’t think I’m upset about it anything, though... you know Anno and I didn’t get on great when we were dumb tweens, but now that I’ve had some time to calm down — and Anno’s not trying to be queen bee of ausar high society all the time — it’s actually kind of nice hanging out with her all the time. She’s nowhere near as annoying as when we were little. I actually really like bein’ around her... heck, I hope that bein’ on the ship together helps us get a little closer still. We’re twins, you know, we ought to be thick as thieves.
Missing the " at the end, should be Italicized.

Take Advantage said:
Your bodies turn, your tits grinding against Syri’s ownERROR: COULD NOT FIND ATTRIBUTE "hasBoobs" FOR OBJ "pc" while you make out with each other and the delicious pillar of dick sandwiched between you.
If you told her to get help, you can ask Dr. Lessau to make Syri a Hellhound without talking to her about it, first. The dialogue implies you'd talked to her about it.
If you told her "Anno's Hot", she mentions going to SteeleTech Biomedical, but you can't actually ask Dr. Lessau about it unless you talk to Syri about Hellhound, which is then the only option.

Blow Her said:
The ausar gasps as she feels your tits encompassing her prick, ERROR: COULD NOT FIND ATTRIBUTE "boobSizeRange" FOR OBJ "pc".

It was one thing to just have weird thoughts about her sometime but now that we’re living together? Fuuuuuck."
Sometimes? Or is this a dialect thing?

I want you so bad, captain. Come on. Let’s make this bed break under us!."
"Fuck! You’re so fuckin’ tight!,

Get on all fours, my friend, and brace yourself!" You hurry to comply,
All Italics after this point.
Syri's 'welcome home' encounter has no cooldown and can happen in any room on Steele's ship.

Last edited: