[0.69.420 -PUBLIC#1338] Amazon genotype on unmodified human?

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Not sure if it's a new build thing or was there for a while, but my character suddenly shows:

1644881669261.png

when to my knowledge she's never touched any Amazona products (or other species mutating sources, short of single Sky Sap). As far as i can tell, this is simply due to acquiring muscle tone of 70 through physical workouts (and possibly 5'9" body height?) since the Amazon line disappears if i eat some sweets and get the muscle tone down to 60 this way.

Including a save, for what little it's worth.

Attachments

• Ava (F) - 3Hrs 44Mins, 51 Days - Casstech Z14, Kalas.json
    1.5 MB · Views: 1

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Without looking, the game doesn't actually know HOW you got a feature. For example, plants are associated with tentacle hair, so if you have tentacle hair it will associate you with plants. But there's LOTS of ways to get tentacle hair!

Put another way, think of this screen as describing what you look like, rather than HOW you got there.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
That makes sense; i guess it surprised me to see it show up for a character with hardly "amazonian" features -- going by the wiki she only meets a single condition towards amazon score, "thickness >= 25" and her overall score should be negative, -1 (from muscle tone < 75)

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
Yup, looks like the muscle tone threshold is different, which explains why it'd trigger for me after hitting value of 70.

Out of curiosity i looked up this function in old game code repository, and the tone threshold there is set to75. So the wiki had it right, now whether that's an unlikely typo in JS version that got propagated, or intentional change, that's not my place to guess :>