[0.69.420 -PUBLIC#1250] Ice Queen quest doesn't advance

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
After reaching this step:

You finally board your ship once more, now with Captain Kandar in tow. The bridge is a short walk away, and you quickly have the coordinates for Uveto plugged in and set the auto-pilot to task.
“Nice ship,” Zaalt says, glancing around at your bridge’s setup. “Very homey.”
For a second, you think he’s making fun. When you turn back to look at him, though, you catch Zaalt smiling to himself as he inspects your space-borne home. He chuckles, locking eyes with you a moment. “I can tell when someone loves a ship. Makes it theirs. Has a sort of atmosphere about it you just don’t get from big corporate behemoths, eh? Like someone sunk their heart into the place.”
You guess if anyone else would know, it’d be another rusher like yourself. Without prompting, Zaalt takes a seat in your co-pilot’s chair and flashes you a toothy grin. “Well, for once I’m not in charge here. Anything I can do to help, captain?”
“Nope,”
you say. “It’s gonna be a long trip.”

Hitting the only available button, "Next" doesn't do anything, making it effectively a dead end.

I've asked Captain Kandar for his weapons a while earlier, if it makes any difference.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
D'oh, didn't realize it was going to some more generic location and not just some one-off thing. Alright then, this one will have to wait.

Reactions: lowercase_donkey

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
Looking into locking the event off entirely, since it breaking at that point is also not ideal
Also had that event chain, now I'm wandering Uveto without much issue--though none of the portraits are loaded. Should I reload to before the event?

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Also had that event chain, now I'm wandering Uveto without much issue--though none of the portraits are loaded. Should I reload to before the event?
In THEORY that's not possible. You should have splat like everyone else. Are you a backer or public?