[0.69.420 -BACKER#1389] Goo Armor doesn't upgrade after Jellyfish fight

Splish

Feb 15, 2022
so I'm in Uveto and kicked it's ass but when I checked out the armor despite her saying she has the upgrade when checking her stats it doesn't show any change from the usual

Splish

Feb 15, 2022
Saves would help, before especially.
oh don't worry I do exactly that, not since I expected the bug but more in the fact I was worried I couldn't kill it, always save before boss battles or dungeons you can't get out of, playing other RPGs taught me THAT mistake

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Strange, the upgrade worked for me, at least partially. Her resistance got updated while her shields did not.

In the end I had to use the [Repair] button under [Cuatomize].

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
oh don't worry I do exactly that, not since I expected the bug but more in the fact I was worried I couldn't kill it, always save before boss battles or dungeons you can't get out of, playing other RPGs taught me THAT mistake
Ahh, sorry, I was too short. I would like to borrow your save. For testing.

Splish

Feb 15, 2022
Ahh, sorry, I was too short. I would like to borrow your save. For testing.
OHHHHHHH THAT MAKES FAR MORE SENSE. yea sure lemme grab it, I can't send the other one since it's on Zheng shi and I can't exactly LOAD that one in order to send you the file, but here is mine.

Attachments

• Silver (M) - 0Hrs 55Mins, 100 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    706.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: lowercase_donkey

Splish

Feb 15, 2022

Attachments

• Silver (M) - 6Hrs 48Mins, 100 Days - Uveto VII, Siretta.json
    706.6 KB · Views: 1

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Thank you! Was able to fix it with your help, there.

After the next patch, you'll need to talk to her on your ship, and [repair]. It might be in [customize]. Then she'll have the correct states.

The game correctly remembers that she saw the boss! It's just the armor stat updater was aborting early because of the airtight helmet not being handled well.

Last edited: