[0.69.420 -BACKER#1130] Unable to progress Plantationquest

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
I can get the quest from Shep in the plantation, and I can talk to Able about details of the tribe.

But the game does not let me work my way up the path to the Zil village. There's neither the option to go up clicking on the up arrow, nor a menu option to force my way up the path, despite the description of the tile having this text:

Gleaming waters ripple as they flow past you, traveling from north to south in a winding torrent of liquid refreshment. Of course, this is a jungle, so the waters are probably full of parasites in spite of their apparent clarity. Ferns, bushes, and flowers of exotic colorations and appearances line the banks, and the stream itself is only a few inches deep. You should be able to cross it without issue. The path picks up on the other side, winding east and west past the gigantic ironwoods that seem so prevalent here.

You could force your way northwards, up the banks of the stream, if you wanted to. You think you can see a break in the ironwoods much further above in that direction.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Ty! I hadn't actually tested any of this yet. I got the door unlocked, and fixed quite a few things in the quest. My usual path through works, at least.