[0.6.11] Couple small typos in Dragon daughter scenes

Shalamar

Apr 1, 2021
Hey there, I want to say first of all, thank you very much for the wonderful and completely heartwarming dragon daughter scenes, they are all wonderful and adorable.

In them there were just a couple small typos that stood out, one is throughout she calls the player character by their set gender (mommy in my case) in all scenes except once in the first introduction of going out where she says daddy instead (ok with it personally but it just stood out since she said mommy everywhere else, including in the same intro, so I figured it might be a typo)

The other is in a four places she shows as Freja instead of the name given her, which I'm guessing is her 'default' name, but stands out in the scenes and believe is a typo.

Example from the first introduction scene (Daughters given name is Natani, and player is currently female herm with female preferred gender set)
daughterintro.png

Next is in the first (doesn't occur in second) park visit
daughterfirstparkscene.png

And the last two are on buttons, the first being the button to go on further trips in the city
daughtertimbutton.png

And lastly the tooltip on the shopping button after the first trip (doesn't show it on the first)
afterfirstshoppingbutton.png