[0.5.34] Commands for both Evelyn's & Azyrran's expansion

nonyou

Sep 27, 2020
I managed to get both dragon versions of both Evelyn and Azyrran, but I have no idea if it'll break something later down the line, so do it at your own risk. I triggered Azyrran first. Then, I went to console and set flag MET_ASH to undefined and flag ASH_SPEAR_CHOICE to 2. I went back to Ash and selected Evelynn instead of Azyrran.

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
I managed to get both dragon versions of both Evelyn and Azyrran, but I have no idea if it'll break something later down the line, so do it at your own risk. I triggered Azyrran first. Then, I went to console and set flag MET_ASH to undefined and flag ASH_SPEAR_CHOICE to 2. I went back to Ash and selected Evelynn instead of Azyrran.
how do i set flags in the console?

Reactions: valerin

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
onehow do i set flags in the console?
First you must play in a web browser, as this is function of the web browser and not a function of the game.
Then you press F12 and enter:
Code:
flags.MET_ASH = undefined
and
Code:
flags.ASH_SPEAR_CHOICE = 2
I'm not 100% sure about the first line, but I think it's correct.

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
First you must play in a web browser, as this is function of the web browser and not a function of the game.
Code:
and
Code:
i copied and pasted but nothing happened?

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
could you explain this to me step by step cause im not sure what im doing wrong do i have to enter the commands at a certain moment?

waterpanther7

Jan 28, 2021
Code:
and
Code:
could you explain this to me step by step cause im not sure what im doing wrong do i have to enter the commands at a certain moment?

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
I haven't managed to get both expansions myself. I only told how to set flags with the console and I believe that this is the correct method to do that. I think there's some timing involved when you have to set the flags in order to initiate the expansion, but I don't know.

Last edited: