[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Yes. If TiTsEd goes obsolete, no longer maintained or something similar, I'll step in.
Thank you if that does happen, although TiTsEd doesn't currently support the Java version (Only the now dead flash version) and its current maintainer said he may not update/make a new editor for it. He also mentioned that one of the options if he did want to make a new editor would be to base it off of this one, that is why I asked if it wasn't too difficult to do, to see if you could do it soon, rather than waiting a while for a "potential" editor from someone else. All good if you are too busy or not interested.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Thank you if that does happen, although TiTsEd doesn't currently support the Java version (Only the now dead flash version) and its current maintainer said he may not update/make a new editor for it. He also mentioned that one of the options if he did want to make a new editor would be to base it off of this one, that is why I asked if it wasn't too difficult to do, to see if you could do it soon, rather than waiting a while for a "potential" editor from someone else. All good if you are too busy or not interested.
All of this depends how much the data in save has changed between the old version and the new version.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
All of this depends how much the data in save has changed between the old version and the new version.
Well, the Java version is available to backers right now and it should become public soon-ish. If you can check it out when you have access that would be great.
Also here's a random new save I created in the Java version if it helps.

Attachments

• Scarlett (H) - 6Hrs 49Mins, 1 Days - Casstech Z14, Kalas.json
    595.5 KB · Views: 37

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Well, the Java version is available to backers right now and it should become public soon-ish. If you can check it out when you have access that would be great.
Also here's a random new save I created in the Java version if it helps.
Holy bloat. I hope that save is not the final version. I have to wait for public version before any investigation can be done and even then it could take a while.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
They are actively working on it and releasing new bug fixes and changes pretty frequently. I think the public release should be early next year sometime as some of the team are on holiday now. Looking forward to what you find when you get the chance :)

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
For CoC2, is it possible to modify tattoos?
With end5's editor? ATM no. Your better off just using something else like Notepad++ and install a javascript plugin so it formats and displays properly. Tattoos are under "cosmetics":Screenshot 2022-02-18 153110.png

Reactions: twostars--

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a way to change what you are identified as race wise in the editor and for it not to change back when you load up the save?

TheShepard256

Is there a way to change what you are identified as race wise in the editor and for it not to change back when you load up the save?
Not directly. The race you're identified as is derived from which body parts you have (mainly the type(s) and flags of said parts), so the only way to change your race is to change your appearance to match the race you want to be. The only exception is being soulbound, in which case you'll always match the appropriate race.

Tallan

Aug 29, 2015
yes and no. what you -currently- are is derived on TFs you may have. Though I have edited a couple saves where it says that for example "you are a Succubus" instead of "you started as such and such, but have become this over the course of your adventures"

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Is there a way to make Jaelyn go from the Frost Hound to the Wayfort?

I already completed the Daliza/Jaelyn content available at the Frost Hound and aren't sure how moving her may effect things.

Atlas1965

Aug 28, 2015
Holy bloat. I hope that save is not the final version. I have to wait for public version before any investigation can be done and even then it could take a while.
Well there's now a public downloadable version.

Helia

May 8, 2017
Acknowledging that there is undoubtedly risk involved, is there a way to reset the progression on quests, or the recruitment of companions?

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
On the reset progression on quest (this one explains how to do it with Brint->Brienne Quest):
Save edit:
Save to file and open it with text editor.
Find array called quests (ctr+f and type quests) then count from 0 to 14. You will have either [0,1,3] or [0,1,2,3] (depends if you saw heat scene). Delete everything in between 14th brackets so you will have only []. After loading the save you should go to the quest tile and you should have "Hollow" button (after loading check quest journal you shouldn't have Mad Cow entry in completed). Quest tile: Second red tile on the left from Marefolk Village with Brint.

Beginning of quests array and how to count (I added space for better visuals on empty brackets):
"quests":[[0,1,2,3],[0,1,2,3,5,8],[ ],[ ] ...
[0,1,2,3] - 0
[0,1,2,3,5,8] - 1
[ ] - 2
[ ] - 3
etc.
Keep in mind it only reset quest, that means you can still have leftover flags that will break save. Some quest have flags that after reset will still block you. I helped someone who reject building Malachite temple and want to reverse that and after redoing Cait Quest still was blocked.

I never tried to reverse recruitment.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helia

SomeNobody

Dec 18, 2020
Never really looked at this thread before, have to commend you for all the work put into this editing tool.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
quick question for the latest version.... what does x stat mod do? i know not to touch x stat level but was curious

TheShepard256

quick question for the latest version.... what does x stat mod do? i know not to touch x stat level but was curious
If it works the same way as in TiTS, it's used to track temporary additive modifiers to the relevant stat, though it can't bring that stat outside its current minimum to maximum range. Typically, it'll be increased (or decreased) by a certain amount when a relevant temporary effect is applied, and will be decreased (or increased) by the same amount when that effect expires - as such, save editing it without adding in or removing any relevant effects will effectively cause the change to be permanent.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
quick question for the latest version.... what does x stat mod do?
Unless I'm just doing it wrong, after some testing it seems like increasing (or decreasing) stat mod doesn't seem to do anything in the current CoC2 version.

I don't think stat mod is actually hooked up to anything at this point; I would think it would be hooked up to functions like pc.strengthModifier() since changing that output actually does change strength (So far, no matter what you do with stat mod pc.strengthModifier() always returns 0).

I'm going to assume that it's most likely a feature that might be added in the future (something like a unique ring that increases/decreases a stat when equipped).

So far, the only way I've figured out to actually modify my stats (without increasing stat levels and then breaking level ups) is to modify the "Starting Bonuses" Perk Values.

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
thank you both, and i have found out something interesting, you can edit those starting values to be higher then the stat cap (according to savin sama its (level*3)+2) so at level 4 it should be 14 but with this i was able to get presense to 17 at level 4, i wonder how that will effect the game going forward, will keep you all updated

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
thank you both, and i have found out something interesting, you can edit those starting values to be higher then the stat cap (according to savin sama its (level*3)+2) so at level 4 it should be 14 but with this i was able to get presense to 17 at level 4, i wonder how that will effect the game going forward, will keep you all updated
I thought the stat cap is (playerLevel) * 5 since by editing the Starting Bonuses even if I gave myself a bonus of +100 strength I could only get an effective max value of 30 in any stat and my character is level 6 (and so 6*5 is 30 and should be the max cap a certain stat could be.)

Can you try getting presense higher than 20 at level 4 because I don't know if I'm right or not.

What you might be thinking of is how your current stats are calculated; Which is I think is: (statAlloc * 2) + playerLevel + 1. So, a statAlloc of 5 will get you a base stat of 17 (Or a statAlloc of 0 would get you a base stat of 7).

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
Just a question: is there a flag tracker for Milly, the baker lady, and her corruption? I had accidentally saved over my main save, after I had already gone half way with her, just before they added in a few more things for it (including the art for her, so I never got to see her starter art). I am unsure if I just missed it or if it hasn't been added, and if the latter: could it please be added?

Either way, thanks so much for all the work on the save editing stuff :)

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
Just a question: is there a flag tracker for Milly, the baker lady, and her corruption? I had accidentally saved over my main save, after I had already gone half way with her, just before they added in a few more things for it (including the art for her, so I never got to see her starter art). I am unsure if I just missed it or if it hasn't been added, and if the latter: could it please be added?

Either way, thanks so much for all the work on the save editing stuff :)
There is and there isn't.
The "flag" is her Corruption score (See Stats), but there's no Flag specifically for that stat.
(I don't think I'm being particularly clear so: Find her Character entry, then go to Stats, scroll down, and then change her Corruption score to whatever you want.)

I thought the stat cap is (playerLevel) * 5 since by editing the Starting Bonuses even if I gave myself a bonus of +100 strength I could only get an effective max value of 30 in any stat and my character is level 6 (and so 6*5 is 30 and should be the max cap a certain stat could be.)

Can you try getting presense higher than 20 at level 4 because I don't know if I'm right or not.

What you might be thinking of is how your current stats are calculated; Which is I think is: (statAlloc * 2) + playerLevel + 1. So, a statAlloc of 5 will get you a base stat of 17 (Or a statAlloc of 0 would get you a base stat of 7).
You can get it up to 21.

Attachments

• Proof.png
    Proof.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Zbearbear

Sep 9, 2019
Just curious is there any way to reset progress on a quest or alter the ending you got with the flags section. I remember an editor for TiTS you could reset progress with some side content if you messed with the right flags and was curious if this editor was that far along. Wanted to potentially reset the centaur village boss encounter or at least get the good ending because I got the bad ending because I forgot how the boss fight went and just killed the guy and Ahrmi is just kind of up in the air kidnapped with no content updates to that questline as far as I can see.

SheepyCloud

Apr 3, 2020
Just curious is there any way to reset progress on a quest or alter the ending you got with the flags section. I remember an editor for TiTS you could reset progress with some side content if you messed with the right flags and was curious if this editor was that far along. Wanted to potentially reset the centaur village boss encounter or at least get the good ending because I got the bad ending because I forgot how the boss fight went and just killed the guy and Ahrmi is just kind of up in the air kidnapped with no content updates to that questline as far as I can see.
Yep, no additional content for that questline yet.
You should be able to edit quest flags, I remember hearing something about that (And Tarn has his guide above this).
You need to not fight Taldahs, and instead talk to him.