[0.5.11 to 0.5.26] UHD: Resolve still exists, let's kill it!

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
Game Version 0.5.11
Firefox 104.0.2 (64-bit)

Let's start off with this instance, which occurs randomly while wandering the eastern hills:

You set out along one of the nearby paths, heading into the foothills once more. The better part of an hour later, you're fairly certain you've been turned around more times than you can count, and there's no signs of anything interesting where you have ended up. But the surprisingly peaceful journey has left your party feeling refreshed, looking forward to what comes next... Your party recovers some health and resolve.

Last edited:

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
Game Version 0.5.11
Firefox 104.0.2 (64-bit)

Frostwood Imps > Fight:

Imp D grunts, pumping his hand up and down his hardening shaft. Imp D grunts, straining for a moment before his cock throbs mightily, and then erupts in a shower of spooge. The geyser splatters all over Etheryn, leaving her coated in steaming demon-cum! (-42) Imp D feels some relief. (+26)

3.png
The heal's font colour is blue, implying that this action healed the Imp's resolve. However, the heal did correctly apply to Health.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
Game Version 0.5.11
Firefox 104.0.2 (64-bit)

Defeating Queen Alissa with Soul Arrow (psychic damage; doing it in one hit like this probably isn't necessary):

Queen Alissa is out cold and out of commission.

You put your hands to your brow and focus, conjuring up a bolt of eldritch energy that blasts towards Queen Alissa's head! The bolt sinks straight through the brow, afflicting Queen Alissa's mind with crippling hallucinations! (-324) Critical Hit! In so doing, you recover your own mental power. (+16)
Queen Alissa is too horny to keep fighting!

20.png
It looks like Soul Arrow, and possibly all psychic damage, is still counted as horny-making even when nothing sexy was done, probably an artefact of the Resolve system. It's also possible Alissa is scripted to always be defeated by Horny on account of Prego. I don't know. It turns out any enemy defeated by psychic damage, or at least Soul Arrow, is defeated by Horny. This is... not accurate to what the ability does.

Note: Cait landed a decent hit with Smite Evil to start the fight, which is how she wound up knocked out (Etheryn must feel so bad...). Alissa healed to full before I got the Soul Arrow in.

Last edited:

Everblight

Sep 8, 2022
I actually noticed a few of these after I made the report about Atugia's perk not calculating correctly for Max health. My current theory is that anything that healed resolve off percentage instead of a fixed number didn't get transferred to calculating off health percentage. I haven't have time to check literally all of them yet, but the imp heal was based off percentage resolve just like the perk used to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: bibbitybobbityboop

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
Game Version 0.5.11
Firefox 104.0.2 (64-bit)

While wandering in the Old Forest:

Shortly after setting out, you find yourself walking through a small glade in the woods, just a bit off the trail. It's quiet here, and the wind's died down to almost nothing — just a soft breeze that sends rolling waves through a field of wild tulips growing between the long grass's dew-shined blades. A moment's peace does good for a weary mind and body, but holds nothing of greater interest.

Your party recovers some health and resolve.

30.png
Your party recovers some health and resolve.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
Game Version 0.5.15
Firefox 104.0.2 (64-bit)

During the tutorial, at the start of the second combat encounter:

In addition to the three meters and Threat Gem, there's also room in the character card for Status Effects.

47.png
But there are only two meters. Of course, this is a reference to Health, Experience, and Resolve.

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
Game Version 0.5.19
Firefox 107.0 (64-bit)

A very rare instance of Resolve appears while Exploring in the Old Forest (different from the one before):

Your party loses some resolve.

157.png
Your party loses some resolve.

Reactions: Equivocate