0.4t

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
New build and new thread (as usual) ^^

Looking at changelog...seems X-mas still not over and thist time present is called Warlock job ^^ That game getting more dark now with all those skills Warlocks adds to table or...maybe it getting more shiny xD

One I not sure if it gogd or bad is 3 magic jobs getting more crowded with skills. I mean normaly job have 4 skills and 5th master one but doesn't adding to 3 jobs status heal skills won't make them too crowded with skills? Additionaly one of those jobs is Mystic that already got 5 basic and 6th mastery skill so now it would bring 6 skills to the table. Or maybe it just worring over nothing but hopefuly in future jobs won't have been just copy-makes stronger-paste ones. Would be waste of jobs to make them with getting skill for them that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
I agree with you, but skill crowding has been discussed ad nauseam, and with a mystery combat overhaul being hinted at it's now also a moot topic. I'm definitely curious about what the replacement system will be, but there's naught to do but wait and wonder.

That said, I didn't notice the Warlock addition so I'm gonna go check that out.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Yeah skills and etc. talk was done to death few times. For now we got changes to statuses (and one of Warlock skills if I recall well from looking at code should make easier putting other status effects on enemies easier - think it's called Curse or like that skill) so still long way till rest of things would be changed. Hard to get bigger picture how all would look in future with only piece of puzzle.

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
So far I like the status sub-category thing and and given the warlock a whirl I tried stacking as many status de-buffs on the centaur as I could. I understand why the Icons are so small to fit them in, just wish they popped out when you hovered over them, how anyone could make them out on a phone is beyond me.

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
So far I like the status sub-category thing and and given the warlock a whirl I tried stacking as many status de-buffs on the centaur as I could. I understand why the Icons are so small to fit them in, just wish they popped out when you hovered over them, how anyone could make them out on a phone is beyond me.

I don't know if I'll ever play it on my phone. If I don't have access to my computer, I don't think I'm somewhere that I should be on a game like FoE. :p