[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Will changing the background of the PC mess up my save? I originally chose the Hunter background, but being a scholar or a noble scion seem better now that I know that they have the most dialogue and that I play an offensive White Mage Build.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Will changing the background of the PC mess up my save? I originally chose the Hunter background, but being a scholar or a noble scion seem better now that I know that they have the most dialogue and that I play an offensive White Mage Build.

You never know, it might, it might not. I can only answer for myself, but i took the risk, and so far my save has been fine, changed my background multiple times and nothing happened yet. Literally haven't had a single bug that wasn't already reported by people who play the game normally.

As always though, save edit at your own risk.

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
I'm sure this has been answered before, is there a way to get rid of the "edited/corrupted save detected" warning when loading an edited save? its a mild annoyance.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I'm sure this has been answered before, is there a way to get rid of the "edited/corrupted save detected" warning when loading an edited save? its a mild annoyance.
Yes, yes it has been answered, on page 3.

It's not anti-cheat measure, it's anti-cheat-breaking-the-game-and-being-reported-as-bugs-and-wasting-my-time measure.

Reactions: Salomon

GEESE

Sep 27, 2018
you coulda answered my question five times in the time it took you to complain about it :V

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
Definitely must be a bit difficult to keep a save editor up to date when so much gets added in... just swinging by to see if it is still being updated, and will assume the person in charge is very busy :)
Was attempting to do some tests with the new dryad n what would happen with a shortstack, but gotta go get the item to shortstack myself since it doesn't seem to be in the inventory list.

Best of luck to you, end5. Hope all is well, also.

EvilK

Aug 14, 2020
Any update on progress?
I know others have asked before but its been a while since there has been any news.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Successfully updated. New updates should come out faster from now on. Report any broken things.

Reactions: Narmlet

That_Guy98

Oct 4, 2018
has anyone successfully save edited there way to being a kitsune because I cant figure out how to get it to work. I know that there are some characters that have different dialogue if you meet them for the first time as a kitsune and then another variant if you are a nine-tailed one. the character template that I use as my main on tits and coc and any game that gives the option is a nine-tailed kitsune with varying degrees of differences depending on the game

Aury

Dec 22, 2019
If you set your race as "Kitsune" from the drop-down menu, add the "Soulbound" perk with value1 of "1", then add Vulpine ears, and nine Vulpine tails, that should work.

Mr.Q

Mar 12, 2016
cant seem to find where to increase your currency am i blind or is it not there?

EvilK

Aug 14, 2020
There seems to be some issues with Inventory as it doesn't display what I have in my inventory correctly, it acts as if inventory if full of the same item as in the first slot.
The problem seems to be with the name displayed as the item properties are in-line with what they should be.
I also can't seem to find currency.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
There seems to be some issues with Inventory as it doesn't display what I have in my inventory correctly, it acts as if inventory if full of the same item as in the first slot.
The problem seems to be with the name displayed as the item properties are in-line with what they should be.
I also can't seem to find currency.

Both fixed. Electrum is under Info->General.

Reactions: EvilK

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
is there anyway to keep the game from changing you to chimera?

Also thanks for this editor.

Last edited:

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
oi you forgot the cum multiplier for balls!
otherwise if u could sort out the the tags and add raw libido stat this editor is pretty good dig the new desigh of it btw, pretty fancy
whoops sry didnt see it

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Uhhhh, no, they default you to one of the starting races. Everything else is up to you and 'Chimera' is where it slots you if it can't assign you to one of the existing categories. What sort of TFing have you done in-game and/or via monkeying with the code?