[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Yeah, I would appreciate it if the time value was brought back in some shape or form, and if possible an easy way to make a buff "permanent".

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Yeah, I would appreciate it if the time value was brought back in some shape or form, and if possible an easy way to make a buff "permanent".
I dug around a save file using a text editor and noticed some things have their duration set to null. Perhaps by changing the duration of the effects to that, then maybe that'd make it permanent?

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Possibly. I know that with the TiTsED editor if you change the duration to -1 it makes them infinite.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Possibly. I know that with the TiTsED editor if you change the duration to -1 it makes them infinite.
Well, neither null nor -1 worked, but by setting the duration to 999999 buffs last 694 days, 10 hours and 39 minutes.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
Well, neither null nor -1 worked, but by setting the duration to 999999 buffs last 694 days, 10 hours and 39 minutes.
Math for that 999999 is because it's 999,999 minutes.
Have fun with that bit of brain.

But isn't it more of a coding difference between TiTS and CoC2, considering different people are working on them?

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Math for that 999999 is because it's 999,999 minutes.
Have fun with that bit of brain.

But isn't it more of a coding difference between TiTS and CoC2, considering different people are working on them?
Yeah, that's why I can't just open up a TiTS save file and mess around with the data like I can with CoC2. Considering that null is the duration for Blue Balled, it seemed like a logical conclusion that it'd work for anything else. I can't really think of any other value that could possibly result in an indefinite duration.

Stupid_Goo

Apr 10, 2021
I can't really think of any other value that could possibly result in an indefinite duration.
Brown Leaf / Blank Powder guve you "Temporary Infertility/Sterility" that are indefinite until you use a Pink Draught to fix it. Maybe try those?

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
I play on mobile sadly and don't wanna bother jumping through hoops to use something like np++ or w/e. I do vaguely remember the older version of the save editor having an option to change the duration. And with someone else saying they wish it came back, I can at least mostly say I'm not crazy/delusional :D

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I play on mobile sadly and don't wanna bother jumping through hoops to use something like np++ or w/e. I do vaguely remember the older version of the save editor having an option to change the duration. And with someone else saying they wish it came back, I can at least mostly say I'm not crazy/delusional :D
Mobile user here. I use File Manager +. It doubles as a text editor. It's actually quite simple. Took me a couple hours to figure out how to add/change/remove items/skills/perks.

Reactions: Angelus

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
Mobile user here. I use File Manager +. It doubles as a text editor. It's actually quite simple. Took me a couple hours to figure out how to add/change/remove items/skills/perks.
Well daaaaamn coming in with that good good lol. Thanks for the heads up :D I know in the past I had a whole thing where I would transfer my save to my PC and do it that way (reason why I know it was a silly process). Don't do many things on mobile, this game being one of the only things outside of basic social media and phone stuff.

Reactions: Animefan666

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
Duration added back in. Surprised no one mentioned it sooner.
I tend to do a lot of random tests, and only recently got back to playing ^^;;
Idk bout others obviously lol. Thanks for the really fast response btw!

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
A different thought comes to mind, regarding stats and what not... would it be difficult to set the Stat mods and pointers to a selector instead of arbitrary fill in?
What I mean by this is that, when I was testing the upper limits to stats and seeing the difference between Stat level and Stat mod, the in game stats seem to max at 30. I still never fully understood the difference between the 2 options in the Stat tab (I vaguely remember bringing it up in a post elsewhere). But I am curious if it can be more like a drop down selection to range from min to max?
This is in hopes to prevent people (like my dumb ass) getting locked in future level up menus due to a negative Stat value... though idk if this would work that way ^^; should also make it easier to tweak stats more reliably.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
A different thought comes to mind, regarding stats and what not... would it be difficult to set the Stat mods and pointers to a selector instead of arbitrary fill in?
What I mean by this is that, when I was testing the upper limits to stats and seeing the difference between Stat level and Stat mod, the in game stats seem to max at 30. I still never fully understood the difference between the 2 options in the Stat tab (I vaguely remember bringing it up in a post elsewhere). But I am curious if it can be more like a drop down selection to range from min to max?
This is in hopes to prevent people (like my dumb ass) getting locked in future level up menus due to a negative Stat value... though idk if this would work that way ^^; should also make it easier to tweak stats more reliably.
The entire thing for stats should be remade to account for the level calculations. It might happen in the future.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Can you reset the MAD COW quest? I'm trying to replay early Brienne content.

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
Can I edit time of day or number of days passed somehow?

Because of the number of days always being on display I feel like i'm constantly being on timer and running out of time. It makes me rush thru the main quest line and ignore large chunk of optional content. It ruined my experience with original CoC and almost ruined my experience with TiTS, until I found out I can edit number of days and current time in TiTSed.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Can I edit time of day or number of days passed somehow?

Because of the number of days always being on display I feel like i'm constantly being on timer and running out of time. It makes me rush thru the main quest line and ignore large chunk of optional content. It ruined my experience with original CoC and almost ruined my experience with TiTS, until I found out I can edit number of days and current time in TiTSed.
Why are you worried about the passage of time in-game? :confused:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, there is no in-game time limit for anything and will not be one, and there are scenes that you can't see without taking a lot of time like freeing Kiyoko with maximum floof.

Reactions: Emerald and Belly97

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
I don't know, something is wrong with me, timers always make me very anxious. I even savescum to complete anything in as little time as possible.
I will start visiting a psychiatrist, but I can't afford it right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MissSilissa

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Why are you worried about the passage of time in-game? :confused:
Running up the day counter too-too much - which is incredibly easy to do with training and getting completely tuckered out from every masturbation - puts a small dent on my immersion, because it reminds me that the game world is mostly static. That is one aspect I absolutely adored while playing Kingdom Come: Deliverance - when that game told you to hassle, you'd better hassle before everything about your current quests or the situation at large changes drastically, usually not in a way you'd want it to.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
...when that game told you to hassle, you'd better hassle...
I think the word you're looking for is "hustle".

And if having all the time in the world to finish a game is a hassle, then you must hate pretty much every RPG ever made.

Reactions: Animefan666

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I think the word you're looking for is "hustle".

And if having all the time in the world to finish a game is a hassle, then you must hate pretty much every RPG ever made.
Fixed :p

As for my preference towards games that enforce various time limits, it is not at all absolute. I can and do occasionally enjoy the comfort of a cozy sandbox that waits on the player to turn every stone in it, dig up every secret and play as much as he wants with the toys the devs placed there. However I tend to get immersed more deeply and evaluate my decisons more carefully in games that do their best to simulate the world going about its business as best it can while my character faffs about. After you learn that if you spend your time on doing X you might find out that Y and Z became drastically different every action or inaction gains that much more weight - unless you go straight for save scumming or cheesing whatever triggers and flags you know about.

Imagine if in CoC2 the tide of corruption and the machination of athe locals actually moved with time or even in relation to the Champion taking any drastic actions. It would have been a great way to instill into the players the devs' ideas about the scope of the world and player character's place in it; to burst all the metaphorical bubbles and to create a convincing illusion that the world doesn't revolve around the player. In any case, something like that would have been preferable to the alternative ways of achieving that the devs currently employ: pocking fun here and there at the players' sense of self-importance or presenting them with issues they aren't given an option to even attempt to solve.

Obviously, a combination of avoiding extra writing workload, game engine limitations and the focus on giving the player ample time to enjoy all the sex ensures that the actual game won't have that. That or the devs think time limits are dumb and annoying. :iiam:

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Obviously, a combination of avoiding extra writing workload, game engine limitations and the focus on giving the player ample time to enjoy all the sex ensures that the actual game won't have that. That or the devs think time limits are dumb and annoying.
My guess is "both".

Ancient Lurker

Jan 21, 2021
I found a way, changed save file extention from .coc2 to .txt then changed the "timestamp"'s value to whatever value I wanted, then extention back to coc2. Seems to work, as nubmer of ingame days actually changed after I loaded edited save.
Anxiety is prevented! :D

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Glad to hear that, dude :D

I suggest you make copies of your files before chaging the timestamp significantly, just in case.

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
I found a way, changed save file extention from .coc2 to .txt then changed the "timestamp"'s value to whatever value I wanted, then extention back to coc2. Seems to work, as nubmer of ingame days actually changed after I loaded edited save.
Anxiety is prevented! :D
There is no need to change file extensions. Just go with open with or drag and drop file onto notepad.

SneedPoster

Aug 8, 2021
Hi, I'm new to using the save editor and made an account just to ask: How do I load my save file from mobile? I use the app and trying to load it on end5 just gets an error.
No idea what version of Notepad+++ to download for mobile either. Dunno what I'm doing. Please help

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
Hi, I'm new to using the save editor and made an account just to ask: How do I load my save file from mobile? I use the app and trying to load it on end5 just gets an error.
No idea what version of Notepad+++ to download for mobile either. Dunno what I'm doing. Please help
So the way you do it on mobile is to select the Save option under To File on the right. It will then be in the Download file (example on my phone is to search for My File and select the Download button. I run on an Android Note 20 though). When on the save editor page using a browser such as Chrome, it might not show the file. Typically it will but I noticed some updates (phone updates not game) mess with that. At which point you do the same thing. Unsure how iOS does files and what not, but it should be a similar process. Once you finish using the editor, hit save and it will pop up the same save with a (1) or however many after it usually. Select that when choosing the Load under To File in game. You will also typically have a message calling you a cheater thereafter lol