[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
you get chimera if you mix races or use ones that are not in game yet like demons and dragons. i wanted to make a furry bunny girl/ laquine but i just become a chimera and then i lose the joy and drop it. the big thing like is the starting race renaming you can do. I like my fluffy cat being born a fluffy cat, solely for the point of immersion.
I did find a way to almost become a dragon morph and not be a chimera. if you go full salamander then only add horns and face you can be registered as a mander with draconic stuff. so that is what i use it for. i remember back to when i did not know what save editing was. and would just save spam for the right hair colour or Hight. makes shit so much more easy.

Reactions: leomax

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
you get chimera if you mix races or use ones that are not in game yet like demons and dragons. i wanted to make a furry bunny girl/ laquine but i just become a chimera and then i lose the joy and drop it. the big thing like is the starting race renaming you can do. I like my fluffy cat being born a fluffy cat, solely for the point of immersion.
I did find a way to almost become a dragon morph and not be a chimera. if you go full salamander then only add horns and face you can be registered as a mander with draconic stuff. so that is what i use it for. i remember back to when i did not know what save editing was. and would just save spam for the right hair colour or Hight. makes shit so much more easy.

ah ok, I was trying to make a demoney orc
Like an orc that had some demon parts but still register as orc. I guess he will have to wait till late

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
i think a side from horns you cant get any other demon tf right now. and I think that a demon tf is coming soon, not super sure.
i just ran up to the winter city with a pc that i want to become one when it happens. now she will sit there on save 50 waiting for her time.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
My Champ is about as demonic as you can get without any Demon TFs. She's still referred to as a "chimera" in the character description, but it doesn't really bother me all that much.

KAZEARC

Aug 26, 2020
london
its more for the role play then anything. make me feel better if the race is what I'm playing as with one exception.

best think about the new save editor.

I can finally start the game as a leothran and not grind for 40 mins to get to the camp with the coin to get the TF. oh and that i don't need to use mirror stance any more for any of my warriors or my dragonmanda. spent 6 and a half hours save spamming to get all 3 moves from kass, it was a pian. even more if you cant the time between me play the game so it works out at 3 days.
save a life saver even more so for any one doing a romance with kass so you can get her moves.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
oi you forgot the cum multiplier for balls!
otherwise if u could sort out the the tags and add raw libido stat this editor is pretty good dig the new desigh of it btw, pretty fancy
whoops sry didnt see it

Sorted and fixed duplicated options/tags.
Raw libido is not a stat that can be set. Use Libido Mod for that.

Reactions: Narmlet

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020

end5

Jul 5, 2017
being completely new and out of my depth with CoC2 and this save editor, I'm going to assume that https://github.com/end5/CoC2-Save-Editor/releases/tag/v9 is NOT the offline version of https://end5.github.io/CoC2-Save-Editor/CoC2SaveEditor.html, given the differences in how they look. Which means that either I'm doing something wrong trying to get the offline version (or just got lost somewhere in the process), or V9 IS the most recent offline version.
plz help.

The releases are out of date and not going to be updated. If you want the latest version of the save editor for offline use, open the save editor and save the page.

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
I'm guessing CoC2 limits the player to one pussy since I can't add a second+ one in the save editor or find any TFs that would do that from skimming the wiki. Or I'm just dumb and not looking in the right place. asking here since I'd be messing with second+ pussy in the save editor no matter how I actually got it if it's possible.

TheShepard256

I'm guessing CoC2 limits the player to one pussy since I can't add a second+ one in the save editor or find any TFs that would do that from skimming the wiki. Or I'm just dumb and not looking in the right place. asking here since I'd be messing with second+ pussy in the save editor no matter how I actually got it if it's possible.
The devs decided that CoC2 wasn't going to support multiple vaginas, for the same reason as non-humanoid lower bodies (i.e. most CoC and TiTS scenes didn't account for them).

Reactions: Caprice Dhusara

Caprice Dhusara

Apr 21, 2020
How do I un meet Hirrud? I beat the Alraune without Brint in the party and didn't realize that setting foot in the Frost Hound would trigger Hirrud when I was going to visit Gwyn. Kinda wanted to have Brint with me instead of Atugia for that meeting.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
How do I un meet Hirrud? I beat the Alraune without Brint in the party and didn't realize that setting foot in the Frost Hound would trigger Hirrud when I was going to visit Gwyn. Kinda wanted to have Brint with me instead of Atugia for that meeting.
You meet him on day 3 anyways so if you don't have a save before it it wouldn't take you that long to meet him in a new one.

Crimson13

Aug 31, 2015
Is there a way to modify anal capacity? I keep on forgetting that picking the option to fuck the Salamanders via the amulet they give when you sleep with it means you get your ass plowed by the dude.

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
Help. Using save editor to change race that exists in game. Only getting chimera

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The game determines what race you are by looking at you body makeup and adding everything up, then slotting you into the closest match that it's programmed to account for, which is less than the number of options available for TFing. If you don't fit within the expected parameters, you end up with 'chimera'. If you've modified body parts, you've probably given yourself such a mishmash that the game isn't sure where else to put you. If you tried editing your race directly without changing your body, the game is likely confused because the values it adds up to determine race aren't matching what it's being told to report and it's defaulting to the 'when all else fails, call it a chimera' fallback.

leomax

Dec 3, 2017
The game determines what race you are by looking at you body makeup and adding everything up, then slotting you into the closest match that it's programmed to account for, which is less than the number of options available for TFing. If you don't fit within the expected parameters, you end up with 'chimera'. If you've modified body parts, you've probably given yourself such a mishmash that the game isn't sure where else to put you. If you tried editing your race directly without changing your body, the game is likely confused because the values it adds up to determine race aren't matching what it's being told to report and it's defaulting to the 'when all else fails, call it a chimera' fallback.
alright. A bit unfortunate. But I get it. I guess its easier to do with a race with more flags than less

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Any flags regarding Lyric, the new kobold? I'd like to know if I already have met them and skipped over.

Also, I know that they're a item, but I haven't found them on the items tab of the editor.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a way to modify anal capacity? I keep on forgetting that picking the option to fuck the Salamanders via the amulet they give when you sleep with it means you get your ass plowed by the dude.
"Bonus Capacity" under Body->Butt might be what you are looking for.

Any flags regarding Lyric, the new kobold? I'd like to know if I already have met them and skipped over.

Also, I know that they're a item, but I haven't found them on the items tab of the editor.
They are in now.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
You need to use the Save to File option first, then click the Load button at the top-right of the editor and point the computer at your save location.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
I don't think you can do that, no. At least not without fucking up your save, that's too big an event not to. I'd suggest just going back to an old save and redo the quest.

Rigmoran

Apr 6, 2021
Would it be easier to reset a quest or make the changes that would've come from it? Specifically, the Mad Cow quest and Brint becoming Brienne?

Dragonman firebane

Sep 4, 2015
I need help I was trying to move a save from one computer to another and it seems the file was changed somehow is there any way to change the file back?

here is the file

Attachments

• CoC2 Steelbane 143.coc2.txt
    23.3 KB · Views: 9

Whomever Cares

May 27, 2020
I need help I was trying to move a save from one computer to another and it seems the file was changed somehow is there any way to change the file back?

here is the file

Try renaming the file to remove the .txt at the end of the file name, which should make it a .coc2 file again instead. Assuming nothing else is wrong, that should let the game read it just fine again.

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020

here is the file

Here. I don't know how but you changed extension, encoding (in comparison with my save files but i don't know if it was an issue) and you add some additional new lines which fucked up save file. Probably you did some shenanigans with notepad.

I was able to boot up this save. I didn't check anything else. Checksum is good so you should be fine.

Attachments

• CoC2 Steelbane 143.coc2
    23.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
So I could be mistaken, but wasn't there a time value for buffs in prior save editor versions? I only bring this up because I kinda wanted to just have a perpetual Rut going but found the editor doesn't have a buff timer value to change. I could have sworn it used to.