(0.4.41) Powers are not being displayed in menu

Bladeofhass

May 2, 2022
When I open my access the power tab in my journal only the powers I have equipped are displayed I am able to equip powers just unable to know what power is being selected C9FB401C-8A1B-4B1B-A029-9521E6B414E5.png

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Are you using an iPad? We are unable to reproduce this, however there was a report earlier of someone experiencing it on all browsers on iPad.

bromcrysal

May 4, 2022
Yes.

I found this looking to report the same problem. This is on IPad on the Play In Browser option
I also cannot see the powers when I want to select one to learn from the trainer
Sorry, editing for one more detail that might be relevant. I am playing in the Google app. It’s been the most reliable way to play so far.

Last edited:

bromcrysal

May 4, 2022
Ok, just in case it helps, I’ve done some experimenting:

this problem still occurs when I launch the game on my IPad through Firefox.
This problem does Not occur on my PC, where I have the game on Steam.
I’ve never gotten the game to work on my IPad through Safari, though of course, that’s not a problem… nothing works on Safari
Seems like it’s the IPad, to me

QTPie

Mar 20, 2020
I’ve had this exact same problem and I’ve found a temporary, if inconvenient fix. The powers are still present, but something in the UI shoves them WAAAAAAAY to the right. The same way zooming in will shrink the text, zooming in super far shrinks the UI and you can click on powers, but the names will be a little funky so you kind of have to guess what the power is based in the description.

From what I’m hearing, the reason this isn’t replicable dev-side might be because it’s iOS exclusive. It doesn’t have to do with save data because I’ve tried making a fresh file from scratch and rebooting the game entirely.

bromcrysal

May 4, 2022
Thanks, Q…. Man those things are way down there, aren’t they… even zoomed out I can still only see three or so. Still, better than nothing.

looks like an issue with some kind of scaling

Dredgen-Xul

May 20, 2022
iPad is the only way I can play this game and this bug is super annoying. You cannot see which powers you are choosing when leveling up or training or when you want to change what is equipped. I hope this gets fixed soon, having to zoom in and out gets old very quickly and just makes me not want to play. Especially after my late game save disappeared. ;_;