[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
How do you increase things like Sexiness or Temptation using the Save Editor? I'm trying to make tease attacks more powerful, but I'm having trouble figuring out how.
From what I can tell, you can't directly, but if you raise your level, then your base stats go up.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
How do you increase things like Sexiness or Temptation using the Save Editor? I'm trying to make tease attacks more powerful, but I'm having trouble figuring out how.
From what I can tell, you can't directly, but if you raise your level, then your base stats go up.
You can't pump up secondary attributes through the editor, so your best bet is to increase your character's Presence, giving you 1 point of Temptation and 3 points of Sexiness for ever 1 point of Presence.

You can do it by editing the Presence Mod value in the Stats category, or editing the Starting Bonuses perk (the 6th value if you need Presence).

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
You can't pump up secondary attributes through the editor, so your best bet is to increase your character's Presence, giving you 1 point of Temptation and 3 points of Sexiness for ever 1 point of Presence.

You can do it by editing the Presence Mod value in the Stats category, or editing the Starting Bonuses perk (the 6th value if you need Presence).
But stats are capped based on your level. You could set starting bonus perk to 999 in all stats, but it won't go beyond a certain point.

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
Just wanted to drop by and let people know it works, got the girls back after redoing the quest. Unfortunately now I have a message that says I've got a corrupted/edited save file but hey, got everything I want in one save and I don't have to play the game all over again. Ain't got time unfortunately.
Hopefully it won't mess up the next possible installment of Hirrud's story.
Thanks again to Tarnakus for explaining how to deal with this problem.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The point of the save warning is mostly for the convenience of the developers, so they don't waste a lot of time tracking down bugs that may not actually exist. And to remind you that you've done it before you report a 'bug' that you inadvertently caused by doing something that's made the game divide by zero.

Or if you're like me and use the editor to test out things when you're impatient, it reminds you that you don't want to be carrying that save forward after you've done whatever testing you made it for in the first place.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
But stats are capped based on your level. You could set starting bonus perk to 999 in all stats, but it won't go beyond a certain point.
Yeah, the hard cap is there, but it is 50% higher than your character's current level cap of 2+3 x level. So for instance the current max level player can squeeze an extra 10 points in the stat(s) of their choosing.

This won't make you OP, but will still provide a significant enough boost to, for instance, start clearing the Undermountain mons without much issue (at least on Normal difficulty).

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
The Editor hasn't been updated in a while now.

Also I don't think anyone knows if the author is okay or not. So we wait and hope.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Hopefully. Far as I know he hasn't been around since september's public patch, when he last updated the editor, and his last comment is from june.

Really hope everything's okay.

sybreal

May 4, 2016
Does anyone happen to know the flag(s) to see if the Temple of Sin event already happened or is able to happen? I think I did it but I forgot to save, and now it won't proc again.

NightOwl

Aug 28, 2015
Version v52 doesn't save the following changes:

Hip Size
Belly Size
Butt Size
Thickness

just what I found so far.

SoundofSilence

Mar 5, 2020
How far along are you?
Finished Alraune, Orcs, Centaurs, Hornets, about to start Winter City. Was just planning to try out the new shark transformative but when i reached camp Cait's bust size and milk stuff reset when i loaded the edited. And if I give her more Bovum Sherry (SC) nothing really happens.

If I load it on v0.4.22 Cait's assets are back.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
So, attribute cap at level 6, with favorable class and race, would be 20?
(6*3)+2=20?
For level 6 character 20 is the level cap you can pump your attribute for legitimately, via throwing all of your affinities and points on level up into it or getting a boon.

The hard coded attribute cap that neither you not the enemy can go above would be 30. But you can only get there by pumping up your affinity score higher than it is ever supposed to go.

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
Should be fixed now.
Hmm, I just tested a save loaded from the editor, and it reset Cait's milky content, her bust, and I had the option to talk to her about going to the gym from all the mino blowbangs, which I've never done.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Hmm, I just tested a save loaded from the editor, and it reset Cait's milky content, her bust, and I had the option to talk to her about going to the gym from all the mino blowbangs, which I've never done.
Can you post an unedited and edited save?

Reactions: Marsa

Daft Hellians

Jul 8, 2017
First a fresh, an old edited, and a new edited save.

Attachments

• CoC2 Cain 0.coc2
    9 KB · Views: 9
  • CoC2 Sampson 113.coc2
    84.6 KB · Views: 8
  • CoC2 Sampson 113(1).coc2
    85.5 KB · Views: 21

Marsa

Dec 4, 2020
Can you post an unedited and edited save
I tested it on patreon version the item for the content for the character didnt work (Unchanged cg,scene not unlocked)then i try the public version the result is still the same

And thank you author for the big contribution and being patient with us which is quite rare in here

Belly97

May 13, 2016
@end5 If it's not asking way too much, would it be possible for you to slightly change a version of this editor so that it could work with the new Java version of TiTs?

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX