[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
I found a way, changed save file extention from .coc2 to .txt then changed the "timestamp"'s value to whatever value I wanted, then extention back to coc2. Seems to work, as nubmer of ingame days actually changed after I loaded edited save.
Anxiety is prevented! :D
I think your issue stems from thinking there is a time limit at all o.o. the game isn't imposing a time limit by keeping track of how many days you spend in game. The most it uses that for is various NPC and certain event flags. I.e. getting to the gym early morning if you want some lesbian doggo action. There actually aren't many things that rely on it that matter though. Only one that comes to my mind would be like... Kohaku and the kitsune daily trades. But that's all RNG.

Glad you found your own answer but just wanted to point out there is no actual reason to think you are being timed. Also on the note of "breaking immersion" like Burner said... if you want immersion you would want a higher day count. The game is extremely unimmersive lmao. Imagine spending a singular day to fully master some new Magick or skill/technique lmao.

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
New public patch for the game came out today. Hope the editor gets updated.
Unless there's suddenly been a massive overhaul, or a ton of new items that were added, an update shouldn't affect the save editor. Even when new things have been added, you can still use the editor if you already have said items in your inventory as well. My own experience back when things like gaia leaves got added, couldn't add it into inv via the editor but once I got 1 I could change how many I had.

mikethor007

Jun 26, 2021
Unless there's suddenly been a massive overhaul, or a ton of new items that were added, an update shouldn't affect the save editor. Even when new things have been added, you can still use the editor if you already have said items in your inventory as well. My own experience back when things like gaia leaves got added, couldn't add it into inv via the editor but once I got 1 I could change how many I had.
That wasn't my experience. At least for one item. I had the Weapons crate in my inventory. Opened the save in the editor and the slot where the crate was showed as "empty". I was afraid to save and end up deleting my weapons crate.

It's been updated though.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
On top of the issues that crop up when dealing with items, this doesn't work with some features that exists in a truly separate ways to the stuff you can edit; e.g. you currently can't edit any of the cosmetics and tattoos you get from Aurera and Claire via the save editor.

Angelus

Oct 17, 2019
On top of the issues that crop up when dealing with items, this doesn't work with some features that exists in a truly separate ways to the stuff you can edit; e.g. you currently can't edit any of the cosmetics and tattoos you get from Aurera and Claire via the save editor.
How old is the cosmetic shop? I legit forget. Also, didn't know that. I just did save reloading to see how each were described n what not. (Not gonna lie, I was hopeful that some tat combo would give some kinda perk XD but that's my love for Atugia speaking~)

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
You can edit that by using text editor. Search for cosmetics array.
I changed runes->bear in it. That's the result:
1632154315647.png
So it looks like simple string (at least for now), if you want, go wild with it XD.
To be fair save files are quite clean and easy to edit with text editor.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
You can edit that by using text editor. Search for cosmetics array.
Did just that some time ago, and yeah, it wasn't much of a hassle, aside from figuring out which order cosmetics and tattoo slots are assign in to particular body parts. Still, it would be nice to have the ability to edit those through the convenient interface.

sschwar

Sep 25, 2021
Hey, does someone wanna be mf clutch as hell and share a 100% completed save file of the game?

IvanDaSlayr

Oct 16, 2021
I'm new to the community and kinda new to the game, I've been pressing the f12 key and nothing happens. Do I need to download a script for it or is there something else happening?

IvanDaSlayr

Oct 16, 2021
Also with Cait, I have given her a ton of bovine cream pies or whatver they're called that produces lactation and shes stuck at an ff cup how long do I have to wait for her to reach G cup?

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Also with Cait, I have given her a ton of bovine cream pies or whatver they're called that produces lactation and shes stuck at an ff cup how long do I have to wait for her to reach G cup?
You need two full stacks (9) plus another 5 in total before she hits the cap from no milk given iirc.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I'm new to the community and kinda new to the game, I've been pressing the f12 key and nothing happens. Do I need to download a script for it or is there something else happening?
You have to be playing the browser version to access the console commands.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
My apologies if this has been explained and/or discussed elsewhere in the forum, buuuut

Would anyone please explain to me how do the preg timers in the editor work? What do the numbers mean??

Example: Hretha's pregnancy timer is at 339655. It's been a while since she's been pregnant and the only thing I know is that she's very close from popping. Arona on the other hand, was knocked up for max a day before my current save and her timer is at 5245.

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
My apologies if this has been explained and/or discussed elsewhere in the forum, buuuut

Would anyone please explain to me how do the preg timers in the editor work? What do the numbers mean??

Example: Hretha's pregnancy timer is at 339655. It's been a while since she's been pregnant and the only thing I know is that she's very close from popping. Arona on the other hand, was knocked up for max a day before my current save and her timer is at 5245.
I think it's the number of minutes they have been pregnant, multiplied by 6 if "Short Pregnancy Mode" is on.

Reactions: Burnerbro

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
That makes absolute perfect sense, did the math and it checks out, thanks a lot!

swickdick

Aug 28, 2015
Just realized that my mc isnt entering combat and have no idea when it started happening and cant figure out what is wrong.

Attachments

• CoC2 Nichole 178.coc2
    48.3 KB · Views: 7

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
Yooo, I was wondering, in my main save file I let the Cat Harem go free and I'd like to keep them around instead. Is there a way to reverse the choice with the save editor ? I tried to do it myself but I haven't found many useful flags regarding the trio.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
There might be, but doing such a big change to your save might fuck something up that you don't even know about, so best to just reload a save.

cobra

Aug 29, 2015
Just realized that my mc isnt entering combat and have no idea when it started happening and cant figure out what is wrong.
Because it looks like you got rid of the the "Normal Attack" power which is the entire combat system for the MC. Made the same mistake myself last year just playing around with the editor.

Reactions: swickdick

swickdick

Aug 28, 2015
Because it looks like you got rid of the the "Normal Attack" power which is the entire combat system for the MC. Made the same mistake myself last year just playing around with the editor.
Ah, thank you kind person.

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
Yooo, I was wondering, in my main save file I let the Cat Harem go free and I'd like to keep them around instead. Is there a way to reverse the choice with the save editor ? I tried to do it myself but I haven't found many useful flags regarding the trio.
I thing the best bet would be completely reset Cat Harem quest. Here how you do it:

Save edit:
Save to file and open it with text editor.
Find array called quests (ctr+f and type quests) then count from 0 to 14. You will have either [0,1,3] or [0,1,2,3] (depends if you saw heat scene). Delete everything in between 14th brackets so you will have only []. After loading the save you should go to the quest tile and you should have "Hollow" button (after loading check quest journal you shouldn't have Mad Cow entry in completed). Quest tile: Second red tile on the left from Marefolk Village with Brint.

Beginning of quests array and how to count (I added space for better visuals on empty brackets):
"quests":[[0,1,2,3],[0,1,2,3,5,8],[ ],[ ] ...
[0,1,2,3] - 0
[0,1,2,3,5,8] - 1
[ ] - 2
[ ] - 3
etc.
Here I was writing about editing Mad Cow quest (Brint->Brennie). In your case count from 0 to 8. I check it to point when Hirrud showed up in Hawkethorne.

It can still break your save - you can have leftover flags from previously done quest.

Last edited:

Pépère Pervers

Nov 18, 2015
I thing the best bet would be completely reset Cat Harem quest. Here how you do it:

Here I was writing about editing Mad Cow quest (Brint->Brennie). In your case count from 0 to 8. I check it to point when Hirrud showed up in Hawkethorne.

It can still brake your save - you can have leftover flags from previously done quest.
All right, thank you for the thorough answer. I'm not used to manipulating files themselves so I was apprehensive about the idea. But the way you explained it, it should be not be too difficult. However I remembered that you could get some unique items from this quest (Hirrud's cape for instance) and I was wondering if you could get duplicates, or would that break the file?

MyOldName

Sep 3, 2015
All right, thank you for the thorough answer. I'm not used to manipulating files themselves so I was apprehensive about the idea. But the way you explained it, it should be not be too difficult. However I remembered that you could get some unique items from this quest (Hirrud's cape for instance) and I was wondering if you could get duplicates, or would that break the file?
Maybe you could drop the unique items prior to doing the quest?

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
You will probably just get duplicates. I really doubt that would break save file (there is a bug where you can have full inventory of Lyrics and nothing special is happening :p). Also @MyOldName advice is good one.

Lazarus75

Jul 1, 2017
How do you increase things like Sexiness or Temptation using the Save Editor? I'm trying to make tease attacks more powerful, but I'm having trouble figuring out how.