[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

TheShepard256

There's a drop-down menu underneath the bar with the "Character" and "Flags" tabs (when the "Character" tab is selected, it'll be above the bar with the "Stats"/"Body"/etc. tabs); it has "Pc" selected by default, but you can use it to select any NPC with a statblock, Eryka included.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
For the Preg_Timer what value do I set it. So there ready to give birth. Like Brienne's preg timer what value do I set it for?

TheShepard256

Depends on whether the timer counts up or down when processTime() or its equivalent is called. If it counts up, you'll need to set it to around the duration (in minutes) of the pregnancy; if it counts down, around 0. I don't have have access to the code, so I can't be 100% certain that's how it works, but those are how it works in TiTS, so I assume it's similar in CoC2.

Reactions: War Demon

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Oh, ok I got the idea now thanks.

War Demon

May 24, 2020
Hell
Heads up this doesn't work with the latest patch. Not complaining just giving a heads up. Then again this is called CoC2 Save Editor, not ACnC Save Editor. Alright that's all I want to say.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
I changed the flags to where Brint is now Brienne, but now I think I've locked myself out of the Family Matters quest and the triple marriage.