(0.4.28) Elyon scene issue

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Hello, I am playing the downloaded version, but this is also happening on the steam version as well. When I play Elyon's sex scene, "get mounted," there is a chunk of sentence missing. This is on the 2nd page (after initial next button) and on the 6th paragraph:

A final act to consummate the hunt. This is natural for him... and the more times you do this, the more it is for you, too. Still reeling from your last orgasm, you yip weakly, a mixture of pleasure and more pleasure, your head fogged up and spinning from the sensation of Elyon's balls backed up against you. Fire flashes through your veins, ensuring that your body is ready for what comes next, which just happens to be another bout of sweet, sweet release. Elyon breeds you like an animal and does so with diligent exactness; spurt after spurt of his thick, gooey seed erupts from his shaft to settle into your thoroughly plowed fields. His body's clearly been saving up for this; you know that it's almost certain that he's touching no one else other than you, and it makes you feel special. The flow of spunk keeps on coming and coming, seemingly without end, and you pant and moan knowing that this huntsman has truly caught you and made you his ... either way, each rope of cum that emerges from Elyon is accompanied by a savage grunt or growl, those warg-like animalistic instincts coming to the fore and making sure you know who's top dog around here. For a moment, you wonder if his seed is going to escape, considering the fullness of the load that's being expelled, but the sheer fury of the jackhammering that's going on is more than enough to pack the sticky load deep inside of you. All that stuff, it's not just making you nice and full, but there's a sensation of comforting warmth that

So there's some words missing on the last sentence of the paragraph. It's cut off and it goes to the next paragraph like that. Sorry there is no screenshot for some reason my computer will not let me take any screenshots.

luciel1331

Oct 20, 2021
Ok. Finally figure out how to take screenshots form my pc. These issues still exist on version (4.2.29). I found the scene with the missing chunks and the additional typo on elyon's sex scenes. There is duplicate that on the scene when you have sex with elyon the 1st time:
Screenshot (2).png

and there is still chunk of sentence missing from the, "get mounted" scene:

Screenshot (3).png