[0.4.16 Steam Version] Fox Jewel's description

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
After becoming a Kitsune and equipping the Fox Jewel you learn Kitsunetsuki, but contrary to the description listed on the item, you do not need to have the fox jewel equipped in order to use or equip Kitsunetsuki. Instead once you learn the technique, it seems to function as any other learned ability.

I am unsure if this is intended behavior and the description just hasn't been updated yet, but I'm posting it just to be safe.

wery12345

Aug 1, 2021
Considering I still have fan of blades without the suit, I think its the concept of "The champs learning abilities allows them to still use it without the assistance of the fox jewel"

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Considering I still have fan of blades without the suit, I think its the concept of "The champs learning abilities allows them to still use it without the assistance of the fox jewel"
The only reason I bring it up here is because the item description implies that it is more akin the Summon Phyria, or Groping Tentacle abilities.

This is the relevant part of the description:
Being a kitsune, this item will grant you the Kitsunetsuki power when equipped.

Like I said in my original post though, it may be that they meant it to be as you said, and just haven't updated the description.

Prent

Aug 8, 2021
Fuck, just realized this is in the wrong section. Gonna try and fix it.