[0.3.45] Encountering Sariel

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Small typo during the initial encounter with her.

There are plenty of copse of trees in the foothills, although this one stands out a little more... perhaps it's the sound of horny moaning. As you and your companions approach, there's a muffled 'eep' followed by a scramble of motion.

Considering you encounter her, in Harvest Valley and not the foothills the issue is obvious.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
A couple other things I noticed during her "Fuck Asshole" scene after beating her in a fight.

Firstly a small typo, pretty sure it should be "deals".

With a smirk you bite down on the soft fluff and make her squeal, guiding the taeleer into flattening her tits on the floor in an effort to keep her ass up. Your other hand dals a spank hard enough to make her cream-pale flesh jiggle and quiver, and juices to begin dripping to the floor between her knees with a soft pitter-patter. Strangely enough, despite the way your spanking and squeezing makes her gasp and shiver, when you pinch her clit and dip your fingers into her dripping twat there's no response.

The bold text for this one should be italic.

The poor bunny bitch never gets a chance to come down from the high of her first orgasm, moans turning into a constant babbling mixture of "Oh fuck," and "I'm cumming!". Your nuts clap into her drenched twat, which actually seems to get a reaction now that her asshole's filled with human cock-meat. You hammer and rut her as though it could get her pregnant, forcing her into wave after wave of sloppy, sticky, knee-puddling orgasm while you use her like a fuck-sleeve... only slowing down in order to squeeze and spank her ass, or gather up her lubricious flow to re-coat your dick for proper butt-breeding.

Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure the bold text for this one is only available if you're champ is a bimbo but mine was the default personality.

You sigh and glance around, lifting her bag and rummaging around in it before claiming an idle fistful of coins... and pulling out a camouflage cloak to toss over her immobile form. It'd be, like, a total shame if she got snatched up, or hurt or something... There're a lot of meanie-pantses out there!. Your companions both look pleased enough with this decision... either that or they're just enjoying the sight of you trying to redress while your knees are knocking together.

Side note also, I posted this in this thread rather than a new one just to reduce clutter on the forum. Sorry if it's a bother/inconvenience.