[0.3.45] Assorted Typos

WillowMelody

Feb 25, 2021
New update, new thread of stuff.

Missing capitalization after beating Atugia when she attacks you in Hawkethorne.
AtugiaPostFightCapitalization.png

Assume the "your" is missing here, found in the cock worship scene.BerwynCockWorshipTypo.png

I assume the "spank her again" isn't supposed to be there in the fuck ass scene.
SarielSexTypo.png

Nanked. Found it after making camp with Ahmri.
Nanked.png

WillowMelody

Feb 25, 2021
Last two for now.
Zo influence scene, I think me is supposed to be move?
ZoInfluenceTypo.png

Seems like a word's missing between ways and than, probably other.
ZoSexTypo.png

WillowMelody

Feb 25, 2021
Found a couple more. Also started cropping the images since most of the screen is irrelevant.

When getting Zo's Influence ability, it should say silenced.
ZoInfluenceAbilityTypo.jpg

Apostrophe shouldn't be there in one of Zo's later tranquility scenes
ZoTranquilityApostrophe.png

Nareva's name is misspelled when she visits you about seeing the mander siblings again.
ManderVisitTypo.jpg

Two missing apostrophes when talking to Atugia about Etheryn and Quin's name has an extra n here and in no other menu, which is why I assume it's a mistake.
AtugiaQuinExtraN.jpg

In Takahiro's sex menu, the tooltip just sort of ends. I assume it's supposed to say what you're riding him with, but I have a vagina and an ass so maybe that's causing an issue?
TakahiroRideHimTooltip.jpg

In the RideHim scene with Takahiro, "But I need to seek out all treasures... and take them. But maybe I keep you for myself, huh?" Should be italics, as should "Fuck me,". Also There's no space between the two.
TakahiroRideHimItalics.jpg

Should be boulder. (I'm 90% sure this was in the Get Ridden scene while she was pregnant, but I forgot to mark the scene unfortunately).
HrethaPregnancyTypo.jpg

Missing space when you Say Nothing to Kinu eating peaches.
KinuFloofProblemsSpacing.jpg

Errant apostrophe when Kinu catches Aya stealing food.
KinuFoodThiefApostrophe.jpg

Dealt.
CarmenSummonsTypo.jpg

WillowMelody

Feb 25, 2021
Could only fit ten in a post.

Errant space.
CarmenAcceptTitleSpacing.jpg

than seems out of place.
AronaKidsTypo.jpg

Errant apostrophe, bib should probably be big, and no space after the comma.
AronaWakeUpBJTypos.jpg

This last one in the Zo Tranquility scene isn't necessarily a typo, more of just a suggested edit since it's technically "wrong."

"You weren't serious" and "about you being a shithead actually being an integral part of her personal training" are two dependent clauses that could be merged. Similarly, "but", "she asked", and "and you shall deliver." are all dependent clauses that could be grouped together as well. So it'd be "You weren't serious about you being a shithead actually being an integral part of her personal training, but she asked and you shall deliver."
ZoTranquilityCommas(tentative).png