[0.3.38] Persistent Rut [Not a Bug]

FalconHalo

May 28, 2018
The rut status does not end upon successful impregnation of an npc.
I am using the Windows version of the game.
Rut Bug.png

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
The rut status does not end upon successful impregnation of an npc.
I am using the Windows version of the game.
View attachment 16470

I'm uncertain if that's a bug. As far as I'm aware, Rut or Artificial rut lasts for a week regardless of whether the PC impregnates an NPC (which is notably different to how it worked in the original CoC).

Heat or Artificial Heat on the other hand, does seem to end when the PC gets pregnant, as there are checks specifically for that (the PC can't be in heat whilst pregnant).

FalconHalo

May 28, 2018
My mistake then. I'm used the the rut in TiTS, which ends when the pc knocks someone up. I shouldn't have assumed it's meant to be the same in this game.

Reactions: Undecided

Undecided

Feb 16, 2021
My mistake then. I'm used the the rut in TiTS, which ends when the pc knocks someone up. I shouldn't have assumed it's meant to be the same in this game.

Hey, no worries man. As I said, I'm uncertain as to whether what I said in my above post is correct or not. I usually just go by assumptions based upon what is reflected on the wiki - whether that's correct or not is another matter.

Generally though, a dev will reply to Bug Report threads and let you know whether it's a bug or not - so apologies for giving my input (and potentially causing confusion) as well.