[0.3.38] Infrith inconsistent pregnancy status

Tarnakus

Oct 31, 2020
Quickie scene is grey out after impregnating her and tooltip suggest you know it without talk scene. (wrong)
upload_2021-3-24_22-34-23.png
Missionary scene play as non pregnant variant to the moment when she tells you about pregnancy. (right and maybe wrong?).
Edit: After some more reading I saw next paragraft after marked dialog. "fill her pregnant cunt". So in dialog they don't know about pregnancy but description says it anyway. If description are from outside perpective it is ok (cuz she is pregnant) but if they are from Pc perspective he should think Infrith is still not pregnant.
upload_2021-3-24_22-37-56.png
Sleep scene on Infrith part play as pregnant variant without talk (wrong), ironically Hretha here check for talk scene (right).
upload_2021-3-24_22-46-18.png

Disclaimer: I marked parts which I use to recognize variants, probably not all variants text.

And a little bit of an nitpick: tooltip for Ass ride is confusing. Both Ass Ride and Preg Worship are available in late pregnancy. Ass Ride tooltip suggest only pregnancy.

For easy testing my save file time 21:02, Hretha tile, both are freshly pregnant.

Attachments

• CoC2 Tarnakus 1365.coc2
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: