[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
I'm trying to remove the perk "Bubble Butt" and to get back night encounters with the Harpy Leader after kicking her out of my bedroom. Can anybody tell me how to do this without breaking my saves?

Edit: From the looks of it, I don't think I can remove "Bubble Butt" , but replacing it with another sexual perk like "Breeder" shouldn't break anything I think.

I also haven't figured out how to fix the Harpy Wingleader.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2019
I'm trying to remove the perk "Bubble Butt" and to get back night encounters with the Harpy Leader after kicking her out of my bedroom. Can anybody tell me how to do this without breaking my saves?

Edit: From the looks of it, I don't think I can remove "Bubble Butt" , but replacing it with another sexual perk like "Breeder" shouldn't break anything I think.

I also haven't figured out how to fix the Harpy Wingleader.
try changing the
WINGLEADER_STATE flag in the save editor to 2 it seems kicking her out deletes this value i already tested it on my save it should work for you as well
you can also delete perks with the - button and use the + button to give you your perks you want back (also did it with bubble but lol)

Reactions: Mad Dog

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
try changing the
WINGLEADER_STATE flag in the save editor to 2 it seems kicking her out deletes this value i already tested it on my save it should work for you as well
you can also delete perks with the - button and use the + button to give you your perks you want back (also did it with bubble but lol)

Thanks, I'll try it out.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016
Hey, so is this fairly stable to use just to add gold and experience? (I'm easily scared by popup messages from developers)

I wanted a fresh start, with a bit of a headstart, and wanted to leave all flags alone, but give my warrior enough xp to hit level 55, and a million coins.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I wanted a fresh start, with a bit of a headstart, and wanted to leave all flags alone, but give my warrior enough xp to hit level 55, and a million coins.
Assuming you meant Level 5 and not 55 then yes, the game will nag you and any bug report you generate using that file is going to be taken with a pinch of salt but that should be the worst that can happen.

Now, trying to manually input a level value the game isn't programmed to account for or otherwise mess with flags and such can fuck things up beautifully, as seen here for example. But just giving yourself a bunch of EXP and EC and letting the game process it normally should be perfectly safe.

Reactions: Greyfox643

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Hey, so is this fairly stable to use just to add gold and experience? (I'm easily scared by popup messages from developers)

If you want to do it as clean as possible, you could just give yourself a bunch of razornectars to get the xp instantly, then just sleep five days for the level ups.

Alipheese

Jun 20, 2020
I've tried to use the save editor, but it can't seem to detect my save files. I think I've found the right files anyway, rooting about in the AppData folders, but they're ".sol" files, rather than the ".CoC2" files the editor is looking for. In fact, I've got "CoC_1", "CoC_2", "CoC_3" and "TiTs_1" files in the #SharedObjects/[Lettersandnumbers] folder, along with a backup for each of the three CoC files.

Am I looking in the wrong place, or is this something that the save editor needs to be updated before I can use ti with these files?

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
The way it works, is that you have to go to save file in the save menu, not save game. That way you can place a .coc2 file anywhere you want which can be edited in the save editor. There's a Corruption of Champions II document in my games in documents. Can't remember if i created it or not, but i find that more organized. It's great way to create backups. Just remember to put a .coc2 in the end of the file name everytime you edit so the game can load it.

Last edited:

Alipheese

Jun 20, 2020
Thank you! I didn't know I had to do that first, so i was getting real confused about what to do to get it to work.

Now I can finally take a look at how this editor works and figure it out :).

Reactions: Violyn

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
Could someone explain what I'm doing wrong with the console please? I'm trying to add in Cold Snap since I parleyed with both Hethia and Jarl Gunvaldsen and can no longer unlock it normally. I was trying to add it the same way you would with items but I keep getting errors saying I'm doing it wrong. So far I've tried several variations of it with no success.

pc.getPower(POWERS.ColdSnap(true))
pc.getPower(POWERS.ColdSnap(1))
pc.getPower(POWERS.ColdSnap) = true

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
Is it possible to save edit codex entries? I'm missing quite a few of them even though I should have them.

Reaper113

Mar 29, 2016
Is there a way to reset the winter city encounter as new stuff as has been added and I don't want to rest the entire game?

Reactions: SSam

waltherwhite36

Jul 17, 2020
save is brokem
malbe its because of the money or the game version

edit game version 0.3.7

Attachments

• 0.3.3_broken_save.coc2
    20.7 KB · Views: 7

FapVictor

Jul 25, 2020
Is there a way you can redo a quest? for example the Right of Conquest? There is a sex scene that i want to replay.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I suppose you could compare your post-quest save to a pre-quest one, figure out every single flag that the quest alters, manually revert them and then pray to any higher power you believe in that it doesn't break your save but... I wouldn't hold my breath on it working. Way easier to just make saves before completing quests so you can easily repeat content from them at will. You've got, what, fifty to play with ingame, plus as many as you want if you save to file and you can mark them all with text telling you where in the game you are and what you made that save for. Should help you in the future at least.

EDIT: Like I mentioned in your other topic, there's a good chance that you have an autosave from before you completed Right of Conquest still accessible as long as you finished it recently.

Last edited:

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Yaaaaay!

If you don't mind me asking, will Kasyrra's abilities like dragon breath be added in the new version for editing?