[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

VivkaExotica

Oct 9, 2019
Rayguard
Does the CoC2 editor use the same min/max values of an attribute as in TiTS? Just wondering if the scaling is similar between the two. I don't know if there is anything in the CoC2 wiki that states what values are used (i.e. integer) and what the range of those values can be for a given attribute. Thanks.

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
Hey folks. Early on in the game, I looted the kitsune shrine, and for some reason declined to start the questline that gets you the fox follower. Now it's like day 43 and I don't really want to start over, but I would like that follower. Is it possible to use this to edit the flags for the shrine so it returns to being unlooted and unsolved, so I get another go at it?

TripleChanger

Dec 23, 2019
As always, sorry if I'm repeating any questions. Most of this is just me raising my arm to be counted. I'm also running into many bugs.

Before that, can anybody post instructions or an ad hoc manual of some kind? A previous post said to refer to TiTs page, but the info I was looking for didn't seem to have an analogy. The editor is not intuitive and I'm completely confused about several things, like what does "Args" mean under inventory, and what are the values that can be changed under each "Arg" for? And why do the attributes have a regular value and a "Mod" value?

Second, I'm really hoping that I'm just having bad luck because I'm running into so many problems.

After boosting my character 5 levels, I can no longer earn XP and sometimes XP gets subtracted. Changing the attributes (strength, etc.) doesn't seem to work.

Whining aside, thanks to whoever went to all the trouble.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
As always, sorry if I'm repeating any questions. Most of this is just me raising my arm to be counted. I'm also running into many bugs.

Before that, can anybody post instructions or an ad hoc manual of some kind? A previous post said to refer to TiTs page, but the info I was looking for didn't seem to have an analogy. The editor is not intuitive and I'm completely confused about several things, like what does "Args" mean under inventory, and what are the values that can be changed under each "Arg" for? And why do the attributes have a regular value and a "Mod" value?

Second, I'm really hoping that I'm just having bad luck because I'm running into so many problems.

After boosting my character 5 levels, I can no longer earn XP and sometimes XP gets subtracted. Changing the attributes (strength, etc.) doesn't seem to work.

Whining aside, thanks to whoever went to all the trouble.

What bugs are you encountering aside from the ones mentioned?
Certain things, like items, have a set of values associated with them (aka "Args"). These values (0, 1, 2 ...) are not labeled because they are not used or it is unknown what they do.
Attributes with regular values are calculated in the game. The "Mod" should mean this value modifies the original. This is usually done with addition.
Your level cannot go above the current max level. Your level, XP, and the attributes regular value are all calculated in game. Changing one will affect the others. That change is currently not calculated in the save editor.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Y girls no have benis wen toggle benis feature

I’m joking. Reminder to please avoid using the Bug Report board for any save-edited game errors.

Artamsk

Sep 22, 2018
Any change for an update anytime soon? I feel like there are a bunch of Flags that are not accounted for and quite a few items cannot be added to the inventory (Ovilixer, Winterstem,and Wyvern Venom to name a few) they all appear as 'CaitsStaff' when I load my game.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Any change for an update anytime soon? I feel like there are a bunch of Flags that are not accounted for and quite a few items cannot be added to the inventory (Ovilixer, Winterstem,and Wyvern Venom to name a few) they all appear as 'CaitsStaff' when I load my game.
Hopefully before next public patch. I'll look into that bug.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Updated and fixed the bug.

ausarfantoy

Mar 5, 2020
For whatever reason, when I load up my save file in the editor and click on inventory I get an error message: "Error: Unknown map type." I've never gotten this error message before while using this editor and I use it all the time. I've tried creating new saves and I've even tried Mozilla Firefox instead of Chrome. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Is this going to be updated soon as there has been a new build for awhile?
Updated.

For whatever reason, when I load up my save file in the editor and click on inventory I get an error message: "Error: Unknown map type." I've never gotten this error message before while using this editor and I use it all the time. I've tried creating new saves and I've even tried Mozilla Firefox instead of Chrome. Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong?
Post save.

Driger

Sep 11, 2015
Did some change made break the ability to successfully edit flag values? I can edit my own character's value perfectly fine with the character tab but trying to edit anything on the flag tab fails to actually change the flag once you load the save in any way as it just defaults back to pre-edited values.

end5

Jul 5, 2017

Did some change made break the ability to successfully edit flag values? I can edit my own character's value perfectly fine with the character tab but trying to edit anything on the flag tab fails to actually change the flag once you load the save in any way as it just defaults back to pre-edited values.

Fixed both.

ninjadork

May 5, 2017
Question: which values do I have to edit to make an editor added penis fertile? I'm messing with the fertility raw number, but it's not having any effect in-game

StairFacts

May 5, 2017
www.furaffinity.net
Hi, I'm having some problems with editing the flags on young Kinu's events (the ones which determine her personality when she's growing up)
Even when changing the values entirely to the corresponding outcomes which would cause Kinu to shift towards Kinu Hime, for some odd reason when I free her and Kiyoko, she always ends up as Young Inari Kinu. I've also tried changing the KINU_CHILD_PERSONALITY and KINU_ADULT_PERSONALITY flags with no success either. Is there something I'm missing here with how these particular flags work? My assumption was that the number on each flag for her events corresponds to the dialogue choice made.

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Question: which values do I have to edit to make an editor added penis fertile? I'm messing with the fertility raw number, but it's not having any effect in-game
you should try changing feracity raw, fertility mod only last a day
Also a question is there anything I can change to give me natural rut, running everyday to Hretha gets boring

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Feracity: The base stat of which Fertility and Virility are derived.
Fertility: Determines the chance to be impregnated. (For your hoo-ha)
Virility: Determines the chance to impregnate. (For your dangly bits)

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Only way to develop a rut cycle right now is to be an orc, or at least have enough orc traits that the game identifies you as such.

Well, you also need boy parts, but I'd hope that wouldn't need explaining.

BOH56

May 14, 2016
When i used this to raise my stats, and then levelled up. The stat points available registered as a negative value and refused to let me exit the level up screen, basically killing the game

mrpockets

Apr 8, 2017
When i used this to raise my stats, and then levelled up. The stat points available registered as a negative value and refused to let me exit the level up screen, basically killing the game
you can do that without fucking up the game by boosting the 'startingattributesbonuses' in the perks section or putting the boost to the 'mod' and not 'level' in the stat screen.

Reactions: Aury

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Is there way to prevent an 'Save Issues' when, and after editing one of the save files by chance? Because I had a number of such things happened to me.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Not as such, but fiddling with certain things is more likely to break the game than others, and the more you fiddle with the more likely it is that the game's code is eventually going to run into something you've done that it isn't programmed to account for and you'll get an error or a crash because suddenly Savarra divided by zero.

Reactions: Kesil and Paradox01