[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

Corinlee

May 30, 2017
Hello. I am trying to use the edits i save to my savefile, yet the game wont recognize the new savefile... anyone know how i can fix this??

Corinlee

May 30, 2017
Please post the corrupted save file so I find the problem.
ah... its not a corrupted file, just that the Website wont recognize my new save. i save it directly to my Desktop, since i dont know where to find the save in the "local" tab in-game

end5

Jul 5, 2017
ah... its not a corrupted file, just that the Website wont recognize my new save. i save it directly to my Desktop, since i dont know where to find the save in the "local" tab in-game
If you click the "Load" button under "To File", you can load the save file on your desktop.

Corinlee

May 30, 2017
If you click the "Load" button under "To File", you can load the save file on your desktop.
right, but thats exactly what it ISNT doing. i have the save file in a folder on my Desktop. Do i need to put the file directly on my Desktop, or in a different location?

end5

Jul 5, 2017
right, but thats exactly what it ISNT doing. i have the save file in a folder on my Desktop. Do i need to put the file directly on my Desktop, or in a different location?
Can you see the file on the "Open" window? If not, where it says "COC2 File", change that to "All Files" and the save should show up.

Corinlee

May 30, 2017
Can you see the file on the "Open" window? If not, where it says "COC2 File", change that to "All Files" and the save should show up.
yes, the editor sees the file, but the game does not. It wont even load the file, and im forced to use the unedited savefile

YifYif

Jul 17, 2019
I really don't know what to do on the website, i downloaded the game, and don't know what file to upload as save. locales?

end5

Jul 5, 2017
I really don't know what to do on the website, i downloaded the game, and don't know what file to upload as save. locales?
Instructions on how to get the save file have been added to the first screen of the save editor

noctus

May 7, 2016
floating upon the sea of chaos
the editor is not letting me save at all. i can load my save no problem. but the moment i click save... nothing happens. i tried opening a save and then saving as a new save file, and... nothing, the new save was not created. when i try saving to an already created save file? nothing happens. the editor is refusing to save the file, PERIOD.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
the editor is not letting me save at all. i can load my save no problem. but the moment i click save... nothing happens. i tried opening a save and then saving as a new save file, and... nothing, the new save was not created. when i try saving to an already created save file? nothing happens. the editor is refusing to save the file, PERIOD.
Try again. I changed it so if there is a problem with saving, it will output an error message.

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm, everything seems to be normal, but the game alerts me that I'm playing an altered game (Yes, thanks...I'm alredy aware of that). Is there a way to turn down those alerts?

eyecourt

Jan 22, 2016
Sorry to bother you folks but I'm trying to do the Save Editor thing and found an issue I don't know how to solve. I level up and when I distribute my points, the 'remaining points' reads as a negative number.

EDIT: Found out that it's linked to Stat Levels so I can't just destroy everything anymore :(

Attachments

• CoC2 Player 0.coc2
    3 KB · Views: 4

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
Still don't get what's causing it though. I have lupine ears and tail and a canine cock. Other than that, everything is human

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
Does it say in-game that you have lupine body parts? If so, where does it say catfolk?
The appearance description. Also whenever people refer to my race, it's as catfolk

You started your journey as a lupine, but you've become a catfolk over the course of your adventures. You're a good 5 feet tall. Right now, you're wearing witch's corset, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.
Your face is humanoid in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with juicy lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. Fairly unremarkable red eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The shaggy, gray hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed wolf ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have slightly-flared hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your full derriere fills out your clothing nicely. A fuzzy blonde wolf-tail sprouts just above your backside, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet.
Your bulky, expectant belly is big enough that a passersby might think you pregnant at a glance. You have two melons, capped with one 0.4-inch pronounced nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a D bra.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your bitch-boner is 9 inches long and two inches across. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your wide, bestial shaft, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.4 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with two nuts swings heavily beneath your distended, canine cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 1 inch across. You have a cunt, with one 0.5-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your pussy. You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
The appearance description. Also whenever people refer to my race, it's as catfolk

You started your journey as a lupine, but you've become a catfolk over the course of your adventures. You're a good 5 feet tall. Right now, you're wearing witch's corset, going commando down south, and letting your torso breathe, unrestricted by any undertop.
Your face is humanoid in shape and structure, with pale skin. Overall, your visage has a gorgeous profile with juicy lips, a button nose and noticeable eyelashes. Fairly unremarkable red eyes allow you to take in your surroundings without trouble. The shaggy, gray hair on your head is overlapped by a pair of pointed wolf ears. Your mouth contains a tongue.
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. You have slightly-flared hips that match your trim, lithe body, and your full derriere fills out your clothing nicely. A fuzzy blonde wolf-tail sprouts just above your backside, wagging to and fro whenever you are happy. Two normal human legs extend below your waist, ending in normal human feet.
Your bulky, expectant belly is big enough that a passersby might think you pregnant at a glance. You have two melons, capped with one 0.4-inch pronounced nipple each. The average-sized areolae are pink. You could easily fill a D bra.
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Your bitch-boner is 9 inches long and two inches across. The shaft of your manhood naturally retracts into an animalistic sheath when completely flaccid. A large bulge of flesh nestles just above the bottom of your wide, bestial shaft, to ensure it stays where it belongs during mating. The knot is 3.4 inches wide when at full size. A scrotum with two nuts swings heavily beneath your distended, canine cock. You estimate each testicle to be about three inches around and 1 inch across. You have a cunt, with one 0.5-inch clit. No moisture presently escapes your pussy. You have one anus, placed between your cheeks where it belongs.

Post save so I can find the issue.

Foxentail

Oct 9, 2019
So where is the save file located, when playing the downloaded version? I can't seem to find it at all.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Where you save it. This save editor only works with those "saved to file"-files that you can save in CoC2 somewhere you can find it. Simply load it there in the editor and Viola!