[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Sorry if i'm being bothersome, but i'm getting the same problem with v26. Save seems to load, i get a load success message but the characters tab is still unresponsive.

I updated it again with more error checking. Hold control and press F5 to force refresh the page.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Seems to be working so far, however, in the face and ear category (and maybe more) selecting "Elf" gives you equine instead.
Also, what is the difference between "Elf" and "Sylvan"?

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Seems to be working so far, however, in the face and ear category (and maybe more) selecting "Elf" gives you equine instead.
Also, what is the difference between "Elf" and "Sylvan"?

Overlooked that. Elf and Sylvan are the same thing. Since they were different, all body type were off by one. Should be fixed now.

Reactions: alkeiser

AwakenedVoid

Jul 16, 2018
Using the save editor, how would i force a new scene to start. i want to see the new bad end for fighting Kas, but i have already beaten her, and i don't see any options in the save editor to trigger a specific scene.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Using the save editor, how would i force a new scene to start. i want to see the new bad end for fighting Kas, but i have already beaten her, and i don't see any options in the save editor to trigger a specific scene.

Scenes are not saved and cannot be save edited.

Raz334

May 23, 2019
Ran into an interesting problem, in the game Gwyn is carrying a litter of my own.. and i wanted to see what i could learn about that as well as learn how the hell she is so fertile. So i loaded up the game in the editor and much to my surprise all of her values in the save were dead wrong, in fact she didn't even have genitals of any kind and her race was listed as human !

So i started checking out all the other characters and the only ones with values that seemed to be accurate were my own party members.
I tried using other browsers in case of a problem there, and i also tried loading different saves, but it was the same each time.

Am i missing something ? is there a way to fix this? or am i just S.O.L. (sh!t out of luck)

Raz334

May 23, 2019
It would probably be great if we could compose a listing of what edits are known to corrupt a save, and/or what edits are safe..

Currently the editor seems to allow edits that don't even have an impact on the game or cause corruption but if we can get a listing together maybe that could be improved on?

Also worth noting, the powers in the editor caps at 5 and won't let you select more, but in the game you can learn more than 5.

Last edited:

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Ran into an interesting problem, in the game Gwyn is carrying a litter of my own.. and i wanted to see what i could learn about that as well as learn how the hell she is so fertile. So i loaded up the game in the editor and much to my surprise all of her values in the save were dead wrong, in fact she didn't even have genitals of any kind and her race was listed as human !

So i started checking out all the other characters and the only ones with values that seemed to be accurate were my own party members.
I tried using other browsers in case of a problem there, and i also tried loading different saves, but it was the same each time.

Am i missing something ? is there a way to fix this? or am i just S.O.L. (sh!t out of luck)

Those values that you are looking for are probably hardcoded and/or not stored in a obvious way. So, SOL.
I put in the other characters because they might have their values changed in-game.

It would probably be great if we could compose a listing of what edits are known to corrupt a save, and/or what edits are safe..

Currently the editor seems to allow edits that don't even have an impact on the game or cause corruption but if we can get a listing together maybe that could be improved on?

Also worth noting, the powers in the editor caps at 5 and won't let you select more, but in the game you can learn more than 5.

If you are doing only character edits, the save shouldn't corrupt. If it does, post it here because it can highlight potential bugs in the save editor or game.
Editing flags will always be unsafe.

Known powers being limited to 5 has been fixed.

Raz334

May 23, 2019
i restarted and got rid of those saves, but im sure at some point i'll run into the issue again, its shown up on several different edits... The biggest problem i encounter is that certain menus will cease to work and cause the game to be stuck until you exit and reload.. when it does that all the buttons are grayed out and just show numbers...

i did have something interesting happen like that only a few minutes ago, where i had not been making any changes to edits and had already used all of the menus previously but for some reason the bug repeated, thankfully i had saved recently and when i reloaded and attempted to produce the error again it did not happen.

Thanks for the powers Fix i'll grab the update ^_^

Raz334

May 23, 2019
well this save is bugged, trying to access inventory results in the problem i mentioned above but reloading doesn't fix it...
the edits i made where all body types, several to the PC (Added Tails and cocks)

Made an edit to brent as well, just increased his balls efficiency.

Worth mentioning, i did add a custom image to my PC in the game around the same time

There was some editing done before this one, i added powers to my PC, but i tested that before i made any other changes and it seemed to work.

this link will expire on the 7th, anyone not working on this please dont download, thanks.
https://mega.nz/#!LANDBYIQ!J6E_C56egW0xSMJA60D7B3F7N0i92OYa16STfPbpxfA

Last edited:

LordMana

Feb 29, 2016
How do i sort out the negative numbers when trying to level up. I tried lowering all stats but i still get left over points.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
well this save is bugged, trying to access inventory results in the problem i mentioned above but reloading doesn't fix it...
the edits i made where all body types, several to the PC (Added Tails and cocks)

Worth mentioning, i did add a custom image to my PC in the game around the same time

There was some editing done before this one, i added powers to my PC, but i tested that before i made any other changes and it seemed to work.

this link will expire on the 7th, anyone not working on this please dont download, thanks.
Adding/editing tails and wings is very buggy and should be avoided if possible, if not then just start with a working save, edit one thing and use trial and error to get what you want, or at least something similar as not everything is possible/works.

Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

end5

Jul 5, 2017

Adding a TF item without changing its type is causing save corruption. In process of fixing.

How do i sort out the negative numbers when trying to level up. I tried lowering all stats but i still get left over points.

I have no idea.

Reactions: Raz334

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I had a strange save file mishap that turned my female PC into a cuntboy. All I adjusted was her EXP and money.

I had another file earlier that also made shops unusable and my inventory unable to be accessed despite making similar minor edits. I didn't think to save that one, but I thought I'd mention it. It was working fine until I went to all of the trainers to learn all of their skills.

Attachments

• Cassandra.coc2
    27.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Boo3

Jun 2, 2019
Something I've found that seems to work alright is, instead of editing the stats themselves (which leads to the negative numbers thing when leveling up) I instead edit the starting perk associated with whatever species you picked. You can change the stat bonuses that confers, which doesn't seem to cause any problems.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
I had a strange save file mishap that turned my female PC into a cuntboy. All I adjusted was her EXP and money.

I had another file earlier that also made shops unusable and my inventory unable to be accessed despite making similar minor edits. I didn't think to save that one, but I thought I'd mention it. It was working fine until I went to all of the trainers to learn all of their skills.

That is a backer save. The save editor does not support latest backer saves.

Adding a TF item without changing its type is causing save corruption. In process of fixing.

I have no idea.

Bug fixed.

Something I've found that seems to work alright is, instead of editing the stats themselves (which leads to the negative numbers thing when leveling up) I instead edit the starting perk associated with whatever species you picked. You can change the stat bonuses that confers, which doesn't seem to cause any problems.

Leveling and points are calculated. The perk "StartingAttributeBonuses" is not affected by this. The attributes of that perk are ordered 0:"Strength", 1:"Toughness", 2:"Agility", 3:"Cunning", 4:"Willpower", 5:"Presence". I don't have a way to show this in the editor yet.

Reactions: alkeiser

end5

Jul 5, 2017
The parser tester version of your editor does not recognize [pc.dcb|||] strangely enough. Is this a bug or my save just being super old? I haven't gotten around to making a new char and this save is basically from when the game launched so I expect there could be some quirks that are not jiving.
Their are bugs in the current public version of the parser tester. An updated version should come out with the next public patch.

Reactions: William.

TVGuru

Dec 23, 2015
For some reason Gwyn refuses to give birth. I don't know if this is a bug with the game or a result of earlier save editing. People tell me it's a month but it's been over 50 days now. I tried to edit the preg timer in the previous version of the save editor but it never worked. I tried to do it again in the current version but now the only flags I'm getting is number of times I fucked her and the number of babies, which was blank.

Attachments

• CoC2 Jeremiah 59.coc2
    11.1 KB · Views: 15

end5

Jul 5, 2017
For some reason Gwyn refuses to give birth. I don't know if this is a bug with the game or a result of earlier save editing. People tell me it's a month but it's been over 50 days now. I tried to edit the preg timer in the previous version of the save editor but it never worked. I tried to do it again in the current version but now the only flags I'm getting is number of times I fucked her and the number of babies, which was blank.
I missed some flags relating to pregnancy. They are added now. I think "GWYN_PREG_TIMER" is the flag you are looking for.

TheCelt

Jun 28, 2016
Looking around in the save editor i couldn't find basic stuff like adding money. Is that option hidden somewhere?

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Looking around in the save editor i couldn't find basic stuff like adding money. Is that option hidden somewhere?

Inventory -> Credits Electrum Coins

I changed "Credits" to "Electrum Coins"

Last edited:

end5

Jul 5, 2017
I wouid appreciate some help.I cant seem to find where the saves are located for the life of me.
In the save menu, there is a button for saving to file. That will download the file and you can load it into the save editor.