0.1.21 Can't level-up to level 4

1234567890van

Mar 28, 2018
Colony 9
I went ahead and un-fucked your stats. The file should work as normal now; leveling up did work when I tested it. I'm fairly sure the game freaked out when it tried to increase stat levels to 10 since the max stat level should be 9 (putting a point into a stat every level; start at level 1, max level is 10). I would recommend not messing around with the save editor without backing up your saves from now on.

Attachments

• CoC2 Kat 322.coc2
    12.6 KB · Views: 30

druidmuck

Jul 19, 2017
I went ahead and un-fucked your stats. The file should work as normal now; leveling up did work when I tested it. I'm fairly sure the game freaked out when it tried to increase stat levels to 10 since the max stat level should be 9 (putting a point into a stat every level; start at level 1, max level is 10). I would recommend not messing around with the save editor without backing up your saves from now on.
Holy crap thanks, and yeah this showed me just how valuable backing up my save is. Never again.

Mister President

Sep 20, 2019
Hello - I know I am a separate query, but I am having issues with leveling my characters past level 4. I have tried going to sleep in the Frost Hound and in the tent but they do not level up. Looking at some of the other posts it appears that people can get higher than level 4. I was just wondering what i'm doing wrong - or is that the cap in the game currently?

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Hello - I know I am a separate query, but I am having issues with leveling my characters past level 4. I have tried going to sleep in the Frost Hound and in the tent but they do not level up. Looking at some of the other posts it appears that people can get higher than level 4. I was just wondering what i'm doing wrong - or is that the cap in the game currently?
level 4 is the current cap