[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Unofficial save editor for Corruption of Champions 2. It only works on files. Feel free to post suggestions or bugs here.

Works with PUBLIC RELEASES ONLY.
Version listed in the title is last version of the game this save editor works with.

Disclaimer: Editing any saves may permanently mess up the save or cause unusual bugs or errors in the game. Edit at your own risk and remember to back up your saves.

Things to know:
  • Stat level, available stat points and character level are tied to each other. This will cause problems (like negative remaining stat points) when leveling up.

If you have problems loading an edited save, post the save file.

Browser Link:
https://end5.github.io/CoC2-Save-Editor/CoC2SaveEditor.html
If you want an offline version of the editor, save the webpage.

Repo here:
https://github.com/end5/CoC2-Save-Editor

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
First of all: :eek: :negativeman:THANK YOU!!!

Second of all: Fucking hell, dude. There's barely any content to edit, and yet you still made one? I'm not complaining, mind you, I'm just... blow away, a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salomon

OatmealNookie

Nov 22, 2016
I assumed there was a common file format with former fenco games, but then I saw the html.
Finally figured out the script tag was javascript.
Is there a file parser I missed in there, or is it using some built in serialization from javascript?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I assumed there was a common file format with former fenco games, but then I saw the html.
Is there a file parser I missed in there, or is it using some built in serialization from javascript?

The file format for CoC2 is simply json, pretty easy to parse and edit with JavaScript which is what end5 does if you look at the code in the HTML file they made.

You can easily transform a json string to an array with something like

var jsonArray = JSON.parse(jsonString);

And then parse the array with JQuery like that :

$.each(jsonArray, function(count, item){
//do things with either "jsonArray[count]" or "item"
});

Last edited:

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Javascript has a built-in parser for json.

var jsonObject = JSON.parse(jsonString);

valkirie

Jan 19, 2017
Or I am stupid or there is a problem with this editor.It does not want to load my save files.Any ideas?

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Can i have a user manual?
If your question is "What does this variable do?", I can add text that appears when you hover over it explaining what it does in the future. Until then, you can cross reference the TiTS save editing section on the wiki (linked below) with the variable name. It should be pretty accurate.
https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Save_Editing

If you can't find your answer from that, feel free to ask here.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
New version. You can now add and remove Vagina, Breasts, Cocks, Perks, Combat Effects and Status Effects.

LFox

Aug 27, 2015
Works for me. Are you getting any console errors? Did you click on any of the tabs after loading a file?

I tried it in both chrome and firefox. Neither gave any errors and switching between the tabs multiple times didn't seem to do anything.

LFox

Aug 27, 2015
Alright I found the problem. It's nothing to do with me nor your editor. It's your link. The top link in the OP post is broken it says v5 but clicking the link itself goes to v2 which does not work. Using the second link to navigate to the github and manually download any version except v2 works just fine.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Alright I found the problem. It's nothing to do with me nor your editor. It's your link. The top link in the OP post is broken it says v5 but clicking the link itself goes to v2 which does not work. Using the second link to navigate to the github and manually download any version except v2 works just fine.
Well I derped. The links are fixed now.
Thanks for figuring that out.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
end5, try using rawgit.com. That way people can use your HTML tool without downloading it.

Kharnos Strayder

Sep 2, 2015
well for some reason v6 does not want to load any save files whatsoever. I click load, find the file then nothing. Tried firefox, chrome, opera none work.

No error messages either, welp looks like it is back to notepad++ for me.

-Edit-

Got it to work with Edge it seems.

-Edit-

Seems even edge is having issues, when I've done the modifications and hit save it just hangs there, the busy icon keeps spinning but never prompted to actually save a file.

-Final Edit-

Seems chrome finally decided to work, no idea why it was being so iffy before.

Nice work by the way.

Last edited:

end5

Jul 5, 2017
New version to work with new save format. This version might have compatibility issues with older saves. I would suggest loading the older save and saving it again.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
saved file to desktop. Tried loading in hosted website. Nothing happens. Nothing viewable.
What am I doing wrong?
Tried local and online saves. But I can only see the desktop save.

Edit this is a save from game itself trying to load it into the editor. That didn't work for me.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
@end5 Could you add a disclaimer either in the OP or in the webpage somewhere that people can mess up their saves and make them run into random errors or be unplayable if they use the editor?

end5

Jul 5, 2017
saved file to desktop. Tried loading in hosted website. Nothing happens. Nothing viewable.
What am I doing wrong?
Tried local and online saves. But I can only see the desktop save.

Edit this is a save from game itself trying to load it into the editor. That didn't work for me.
I added more code to catch any errors in the loading process. Can you try again? If it still does not load without any errors, can you post the save file?

@end5 Could you add a disclaimer either in the OP or in the webpage somewhere that people can mess up their saves and make them run into random errors or be unplayable if they use the editor?
Disclaimer added above and to the save editor itself.