[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

end5

Jul 5, 2017
every time i load a edited save i git this :an edited save or corrupted save has been detected. then i go to journal and click appearance and screen goes blank and game frieze
It is because you have wings. Remove them and it should work. I didn't know the "Wing Position" status effect was required to have wings.

Crablord

Jan 18, 2016
when i try to save to file i just get an error, is that supposed to happen?

Draecelix

Feb 11, 2019
Well, I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but trying to get a lot of coin and have the best weapons. I can load the save, just can't save it, and then load it into the game, I'm using the downloaded version of the game.

Attachments

• CoC2 Drae 0.coc2
    1.9 KB · Views: 7

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Well, I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong but trying to get a lot of coin and have the best weapons. I can load the save, just can't save it, and then load it into the game, I'm using the downloaded version of the game.
Found the problem. Save format changed again. When this gets updated (should be soon), it'll be fixed.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Did anyone try the save editor with the last update? (0.1.22) I was curious why literally everything I do the file gets corrupted.
So I started a completly new char just loaded it and saved it in the editor. No changes at all. Still got corrupted. :(

Nihilo

Jan 2, 2017
Did anyone try the save editor with the last update? (0.1.22) I was curious why literally everything I do the file gets corrupted.
So I started a completly new char just loaded it and saved it in the editor. No changes at all. Still got corrupted. :(
Been using it yesterday to fine tune my char's body.

No problems at all.

Cynpesper

May 18, 2019
Anything I edit on new saves cause the save issue warning. The only change I am making is editing the amount of credits. Even if I simply edit the save file in notepad I get the same error.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
The editor is also not working for me. Doesn't matter what I edit, when I save, load it in the game and switch to the appearance screen it goes blank and I have to reload. Editing with notepad works fine for me.
For context, I also created a new character using ver 0.1.22.

Edit: when I loaded up an old save from a different version it worked fine, so maybe they changed something in the new version to do with new characters?

Last edited:
Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

Nihilo

Jan 2, 2017
Anything I edit on new saves cause the save issue warning. The only change I am making is editing the amount of credits. Even if I simply edit the save file in notepad I get the same error.
I the warning says "edited or corrupted file detected", so you probably have nothing to worry about.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
The editor is also not working for me. Doesn't matter what I edit, when I save, load it in the game and switch to the appearance screen it goes blank and I have to reload. Editing with notepad works fine for me.
For context, I also created a new character using ver 0.1.22.

Edit: when I loaded up an old save from a different version it worked fine, so maybe they changed something in the new version to do with new characters?

Post the save so I can find the issue.

Belly97

May 13, 2016
Tried a new game with Build 0.1.23 and it gave me the "edited or corrupted file detected" warning this time but still went blank when I changed to the appearance screen. Here's my original save (CoC2 Scarlett 0) and edited one (CoC2 Scarlett 1). I only tried to change HP from 100 to 999.

Attachments

• CoC2 Scarlett 0.coc2
    1.8 KB · Views: 6
  • CoC2 Scarlett 1.coc2
    1.7 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: ScarlettArcherX

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Tried a new game with Build 0.1.23 and it gave me the "edited or corrupted file detected" warning this time but still went blank when I changed to the appearance screen. Here's my original save (CoC2 Scarlett 0) and edited one (CoC2 Scarlett 1). I only tried to change HP from 100 to 999.
Bug was found and reported. Set your race and the probelm should disappear.

Nihilo

Jan 2, 2017
Something has gone wrong with the dick type selection.

Past Equine or so they all give the type below them rather than the one described. Sans the odd exception.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Something has gone wrong with the dick type selection.

Past Equine or so they all give the type below them rather than the one described. Sans the odd exception.

Should be fixed soon.

Changed my race to elf and it still has the same problem. Also is it a game bug or save editor bug?

Both. The bug was fixed in the game. It is still technically a bug in the save editor.

Dimitris

Mar 15, 2019
Athens, Greece
For some reason the save editor stopped working for me entirely. i can attempt to load a 'virgin' file and it seems to work, but nothing happens after that. I also noticed that the load/save buttons now show up on the left side of the browser window. Is this a bug with 0.25 or is it something on my side?

Attachments

• χωρίς τίτλο.JPG
    χωρίς τίτλο.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 4

end5

Jul 5, 2017
For some reason the save editor stopped working for me entirely. i can attempt to load a 'virgin' file and it seems to work, but nothing happens after that. I also noticed that the load/save buttons now show up on the left side of the browser window. Is this a bug with 0.25 or is it something on my side?
I reconfigured the layout. What browser are you using? Do you get a load complete alert? Did you try to click on the "Characters" tab after load?

DerpyFuta

May 23, 2019
i seem to be unable to save at all once loaded can i get some help i really like the work done with this and would like to use it [ hmm maybe i am using it wrong note to self ask save editor author to make user manual ]
edit: found out the issue the link leads to the V23 version not the latest and i cant find the latest
edit 2:dont use forum link it sends you to a broke version of v25 i thought it was v23 its not just find the link via google and it works
edit 3: every save no matter what has the appearance screen glitching and the game crashes when i access it tried variations of same save and new unedited saves nothing

Last edited:

Dimitris

Mar 15, 2019
Athens, Greece
I reconfigured the layout. What browser are you using? Do you get a load complete alert? Did you try to click on the "Characters" tab after load?
I'm using chrome. I do get a load complete alert but clicking on the ''characters'' tab does nothing. it's like i'm not clicking at all.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
i seem to be unable to save at all once loaded can i get some help i really like the work done with this and would like to use it [ hmm maybe i am using it wrong note to self ask save editor author to make user manual ]
edit: found out the issue the link leads to the V23 version not the latest and i cant find the latest
edit 2:dont use forum link it sends you to a broke version of v25 i thought it was v23 its not just find the link via google and it works
edit 3: every save no matter what has the appearance screen glitching and the game crashes when i access it tried variations of same save and new unedited saves nothing

I'm using chrome. I do get a load complete alert but clicking on the ''characters'' tab does nothing. it's like i'm not clicking at all.

Sorry about the issues. I changed the code to make it easier to update and it looks like this caused some errors. I need a save to pin point the issue.

Dimitris

Mar 15, 2019
Athens, Greece
Sorry about the issues. I changed the code to make it easier to update and it looks like this caused some errors. I need a save to pin point the issue.
Here's a freshly made character, loaded and saved through the save editor. I couldn't actually edit any values but hopefully this will help you.

Attachments

• CoC2 test 0.coc2
    1.6 KB · Views: 20