[0.6.15+] CoC2 Save Editor v64

elementariado

Nov 17, 2016
(for Me that is) in version V7 - you can load your save,which was in coc2 version 0.0.11. However when just now checked the so called V8 version with disclaimer. Dunno what's the problem(using latest version of chrome), The same save doesn't want to be loaded in the editor. To be precise - No Message pops out about "load complete" and the editor reads "no save file loaded" , despite trying it to load while is V7 it load with no problem. Dunno if this just Me Here.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
(for Me that is) in version V7 - you can load your save,which was in coc2 version 0.0.11. However when just now checked the so called V8 version with disclaimer. Dunno what's the problem(using latest version of chrome), The same save doesn't want to be loaded in the editor. To be precise - No Message pops out about "load complete" and the editor reads "no save file loaded" , despite trying it to load while is V7 it load with no problem. Dunno if this just Me Here.
I derped. It is working now.

TheDwarf

Mar 15, 2018
I added more code to catch any errors in the loading process. Can you try again? If it still does not load without any errors, can you post the save file?

Disclaimer added above and to the save editor itself.

Katcher12

Mar 2, 2017
I'm using the save editor in Edge as Firefox won't load in my save, however, I can't save any of the changes I've made using the editor.

elementariado

Nov 17, 2016
well, that's kind of strange. I'm using Latest chrome and v10. also made new save file etc and I can load it and make changes and save it.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
sorry it won't let me upload the dot coc2 file
Can you open the file in a text editor and copy its content to a pastebin or something like that and post the link?

I'm using the save editor in Edge as Firefox won't load in my save, however, I can't save any of the changes I've made using the editor.
Looking into compatiblity errors in other browsers.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Fixed saving and loading in Firefox and Edge. Anyone who was having problems loading or saving before, try again on this version.

Katcher12

Mar 2, 2017
Fixed saving and loading in Firefox and Edge. Anyone who was having problems loading or saving before, try again on this version.
Hey so loading and saving works now on Firefox and Edge but none of the changes made using the editor stick when saving with Firefox. Only when using Edge and Chrome do they retain the edits made from what I've tried so far.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Hey so loading and saving works now on Firefox and Edge but none of the changes made using the editor stick when saving with Firefox. Only when using Edge and Chrome do they retain the edits made from what I've tried so far.
Should be fixed now.

Katsuka

Jun 24, 2018
This is pretty awesome, but I have a issue. When changing appearence in the save then loading it, if you go to check your appearence it cuts off halfway.
j8Mjr4J.png

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
This is pretty awesome, but I have a issue. When changing appearence in the save then loading it, if you go to check your appearence it cuts off halfway.
That's because some value you changed stuff to isn't supported so it's erroring. That's one of the risks of using the save editor.

This is precisely why the original post says:
Disclaimer: Editing any saves may permanently mess up the save or cause unusual bugs or errors in the game. Edit at your own risk and remember to back up your saves.

Katsuka

Jun 24, 2018
Ah sorry, still cool tho. Didn't see that. I'll prob just ignore it and pretend it's fine haha

end5

Jul 5, 2017

What exactly did you change to cause the error?

Volto

Jun 26, 2018
It seems the game won't let you give you main character dislikes. A pity, as there is nothing to balance the likes.

When you add dislikes, they disappear as soon as you use that file in the game. The Likes stay, though.

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
It seems the game won't let you give you main character dislikes. A pity, as there is nothing to balance the likes.

When you add dislikes, they disappear as soon as you use that file in the game. The Likes stay, though.
Likes and dislikes do nothing for the player character so it doesn't matter anyway.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
It seems like multiple breast rows always all have the size rating of the first row. Giving some of them fuckable nips or the like works, but breast size is the same for all rows.

Also there doesn't seem to be a limit on how man rows you can create.

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Is the value changing if you save and load or are you going off of the in game appearence? No limit in source = no limit in save editor.

Colourless

Aug 29, 2015
Is the value changing if you save and load or are you going off of the in game appearence? No limit in source = no limit in save editor.
the values in the editor stay the same, it's the actual appearance screen that always describes all breast rows as being the size of the first one.

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
Are the milk values the same as TiTS, like if I copy my Steele's values I'll get similar outcomes?

Also is there a way to get a trap pouch/uniball in CoC2 yet via the editor?

Last edited:

end5

Jul 5, 2017
Are the milk values the same as TiTS, like if I copy my Steele's values I'll get similar outcomes?

Also is there a way to get a trap pouch/uniball in CoC2 yet via the editor?
They are labeled the same as TiTS however I don't know if they will be calculated the same when the devs reach that point.
Balls -> Count = The amount of balls you have

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I meant more what the "uniball" perk in TiTS or "Trap Pouch" in CoC 1 entailed. Mostly the game talking about your nuts as being cute and feminine instead of being hefty, powerful, swing heavily, etc.