異世界勇者/ Parallel heroes - Japanese and English versions

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
Preview images!:
aw9Wfuy.jpg

rMPjA72.png
TzIb3ag.png
4ynheee.jpg

Link to the most up-to date english version of the game on our blog and on mediafire::
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ki47pq2g1kgllx1/Paraworld+Heroes+The+fall+of+the+master.rar

Link to our patreon, feed money for moar games!

Link to the blog for moar stuff from us!
A new Japanese game by Aggra, in style of his last one. Translation coming..soonish.

Living a peaceful life in their little village, Helena and Eric are suddenly confronted by their former teacher Maria. She is currently on a journey to find her former students and lead them to the capital, where they will become new heroes of their world.

While they are on their journey to find the other students of Maria. They will soon meet the evil monsters of Lilith, the queen of the demon realm that is always more than happy to search and enslave cute girls for her own army.

They will have to defend themselves from Lilith's servants. Whenever they fall, Maria will bring them back to life, but also give them one of her special lessons, until they too will become servants of their new master.

In future arcs, our heroes will journey into different worlds that have often somekind of connection an Anime, Game, Movie... There is a little scene at the end of the current content that will give you a little hint about what it might be...

Feel free to post any questions below.

Last edited:

DawnCry

Sep 18, 2016
I like the game, the only bad thing is that there are quite a few things untranslated, it's not the conversations but items, secondary quests?, things like that.

In fact all the menu options are in japanese (not the main battle ones but the config ones and the secondary ones within the main battle options). In fact most messages are in japanese if not all (obviously except conversations which are translated).

P.D: All battle commands are in japanese.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Incest must run rampant for every female to look exactly the same.

Danni

Aug 8, 2017
i dont know if it just me but I am un able to access your sight wanted to try this game because I enjoy demon hunter a lot.

Danni

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah it was the blog I would get to the page "this blog has adult content continue or go back" and it would loop not letting me in the blog.... it has fixed since then.

Danni

Aug 8, 2017
after download the game I tried to unzip 7z said I the password is invalid? it never asked me for a password????

Deva

Sep 19, 2015
You want updates? here's some updates!

For the content in the current release, you will be able to get the last three girls, Maria, Helena and Erica to have their first three events with the Bishop. Helena and Erica are a little special, as in that Erica can only be triggered once Helena has gotten her first three events, so first turn her into Bishops little pet, before you can further Erica's scenes.

Sorry for the delays, see more on the blog at:

http://pervyfantasyproductions.blogspot.com/2020/08/paraworld-heroes-new-adventure-311.html