★ Farmer's Dreams

MuseX

Mar 29, 2017
Farmer's Dreams
VWgCusu.png

# For more information, please visit my Patreon Page.​

In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not-so-good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!

• Build relationships, seduce and have sex with 12+ woman plus have sexual encounters with several secondary characters!
  • Story focused game with lots of player choices that will change the course of the main story and how you relate with the other characters.
  • Lots of 3D erotic images plus some animated 3D sex scenes!
  • Build your farm the way you want - construct and decorate your home, collect materials, plant seeds and trees and much more!
  • RPG-like mechanics based in player choices and character progression.
List of included fetishes (so far):
  • Voyeurism, Fantasy Creatures, Oral, Outdoor, Corruption, Vaginal, Creampie, Doggystyle, Cumshot, Blowjob, Netorase (Optional), Group, Foursome, Handjob.

Screenshots:

ss1.png

ss2.png

ss3.png

ss4.png

ss5.png

ss6.png

Last edited:

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
While it seems obvious, it might be a good idea to list fetishes that are planned for the game on this post. Just in case. It seems like something I'd be interested in, but I'll reserve judgement until more is shown.

IvoryOwl

Sep 1, 2015
Build relationships, seduce and have sex with 12+ woman plus have sexual encounters with several minor characters!
By minor characters do you mean secondary or underaged? The latter is forbidden around here and can get you banned, also, Patreon follows American laws so that means no underaged content (even fictional) is allowed and if anyone supports such endeavor they could get charged with felony.

Last edited:

zahnrad

Dec 31, 2016
Hey!

First of all, I really like your renders. They are not overdone like other projects and perfectly fit into your story.
I got my own project running and I usually use 2d drawings for my work, but a lot of people asked me to do 3d renders for my games. Being honest I have no idea how to create e'm...
Which program did you use to create the 3d renders?

cheers
zahnrad

SofiaVaelin

Feb 23, 2017
By minor characters do you mean secondary or underaged? The latter is forbidden around here and can get you banned, also, Patreon follows American laws so that means no underaged content (even fictional) is allowed and if anyone supports such endeavor they could get charged with felony.
From the way it is worded, it's obvious he means secondary

MuseX

Mar 29, 2017
Just announcing that I have changed the game's name after some people suggested it to me. I'm also keeping a daily journal in my patreon to talk about the game's development process!

@Miscellaneous Forum Viewer,
Good idea! I have listed in the main post some fetishes planned and included so far and I'll keep updating it as I write more stuff for the game. Thank you for the comment!

@IvoryOwl,
Yeah, I mean secondary characters - this game won't have any sexual content featuring under aged characters! I'll change my wording to make things clearer anyway.

@zahnrad,
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it! I use Daz3d to create my renders and a lot of post-work in Photoshop.

WayneC

Oct 15, 2015
Perth Western Australia
Miner Meaning Secondary Characters ( Miner Characters ie No So Important Characters ))

Apr 6, 2016
I would love to see miner characters. Perhaps a forewoman for a nearby coal or gold mine? It's rarely done but I think there's room for these niche characters. I love dwarvish women in fantasy games as well.

DUDE, a dwarf girl. I'm talkin' a shortstack here, you know what I mean? Well, I mean, if you like the idea that is, MuseX.

MuseX

Mar 29, 2017
@WayneC I will start making a walkthrough to my patrons soon, I'm just waiting to have a little more of the game done!

@Miscellaneous Forum Viewer I have actually thought about a dwarf character before haha! It's a fantasy game so I want to explore different races, but i'm not sure I'll add one - it's a nice option for a poll whenever I start deciding for new characters though.

Samken

Mar 5, 2017
Looks like an "arcade" farm simulator with Erotic elements like an Adult Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons, where you can actually have sex with the Bachelorettes, and you meet a lot of fantasy like races like fairies, elfs, mermaids and even the Goddess of Harvest (which even in some games you can marry).

At least that's what it looks like haha, did not have time myself to play it and i apologize if i'm way off the mark. Anyway, good luck with your project, looks promising.

Reactions: MuseX

MuseX

Mar 29, 2017

Click in the picture for more information! Or download the new version here.​

Last edited:

K1ng18

Nov 26, 2016
The quality of the map and the images is probably one of the best I've ever seen, but the performance is horrible. The lags are very extreme if you control the character with your mouse, so you have to use the arrow keys, if you want a fluent gaming experience.

MuseX

Mar 29, 2017
The mouse movement was very buggy so I ended up removing it and probably won't try to implement it again. Have you experienced any lag using the arrow keys?

K1ng18

Nov 26, 2016
The mouse movement was very buggy so I ended up removing it and probably won't try to implement it again. Have you experienced any lag using the arrow keys?

No, while using the arrow keys I didn't experience any lags.

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
I couldn't save after the prologue ended. I believe this means some of your plugins are outdated.

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
Were you able to save normally during the game?
Nope. I have RMMV and I've encountered this problem before in my own games and it was due to outdated plugins. However, if all your plugins are up-to-date, I'm out of suggestions.

MuseX

Mar 29, 2017
Have you downloaded the most recent version (ch0v1.02)? Did you deleted the "www" folder? If you're playing the most recent version and haven't deleted the "www" folder you shouldn't have any problems saving the game, and I'm not sure if outdated plugins would have something to do with it, unless some plugin had a problem with the saving system to begin with o_O

Yamemai

Sep 4, 2015
Nope. I have RMMV and I've encountered this problem before in my own games and it was due to outdated plugins. However, if all your plugins are up-to-date, I'm out of suggestions.
Did you take the diary on the table? If I remember correctly, that's what enabled the menu for me.

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
Have you downloaded the most recent version (ch0v1.02)? Did you deleted the "www" folder? If you're playing the most recent version and haven't deleted the "www" folder you shouldn't have any problems saving the game, and I'm not sure if outdated plugins would have something to do with it, unless some plugin had a problem with the saving system to begin with o_O
Yes I downloaded the latest version, and no I didn't delete a www folder. I didn't see a www folder after uncompressing the file though.

Did you take the diary on the table? If I remember correctly, that's what enabled the menu for me.
It's not that I couldn't open the menu. Every time I try to save it makes a buzzer sound instead of saving.

MuseX

Mar 29, 2017
Thank you @CobraPL for helping me here =)

Everyone, I'm sorry I haven't been too active here! The game continued to evolve since my last post here and now it's looking very different - I just updated the main post with some new pictures, so make sure to check them out! For those who haven't played Farmer's Dreams since the first public release, play the new one and you will be surprised!

All previous bugs are already fixed!

Apr 6, 2016
Are there any plans for "Netori" encounters in the game? With Netorare and Netorase your girl is either being stolen or shared, but what about stealing or sharing someone ELSE's lady.

Edit: I'm not that familiar with japanese words so I know Netori may explicitly be a bit more forceful than what I actually mean, but I don't know the word for seducing someone else's broad.

MuseX

Mar 29, 2017
I'm not very familiar with the Japanese words either, so @CobraPL can help us with that! Anyway, it's what he already said: 3 women of the main cast starts the game already in relationships with other men - Nina, Roxie and Sophie, and eventually you'll be able to seduce/fuck/steal them all =)

Ignazzio

Nov 15, 2017
Extremely ambitious, sandboxish farm simulator with beautiful renders and fine mechanic. Game is at the very early stage of development but it's already really satisfying, For those who already played early versions - you should check the newest one. Bugs are mostly fixed, game runs much smoother and story is growing in a steady pace. Out of many other games I've played none could compete with FD when it comes to branching. It's really, really open and player decisions make much more impact on a relations than any other I've seen. If someone wish to seduce and fuck every girl in a game he'll be able to do so without any other males affecting him if that's his wish. This game is definitely worth being checked.

MuseX

Mar 29, 2017

Changelog:

*(14 CGs) New Laura Scene
*(6 CGs) New Evelyn Scene
*(4 CGs) New Mia Scene
- Fixed Title Screen bug that made the time advance. The game could then start on Day 2, 3 or more. This was causing bugs like Nina's grandmother don't counting for the chickens quest.
- Crops won't die if not watered anymore, it will just stop their growing until you water them again.
- New time speed: 1 minute in game = 2 seconds (2x slower then before)
- Time stop when menu is open
- Reset crops option (just in case your version is bugged and you want to keep your save file. Interacting with the chest in your room will reset them and give you 500 gold. This won't be available in the next version)
- Wait Until Open Time added: now you can interact with the boards in front of specific places to jump the time to when it's opened (only if it will still open in the day you are, you can't jump a day with this)
- Bug fixed - holding item when inventory was full would lock the system, not allowing you to open the menu again or to get hid of the item you were holding (some of you experienced this in the Wood for Elise quest)
- New menu indicating character's location and some extra data (only female characters for now) - if you already talked to the person in that day, gave the weekly gift and how many times you flirted with her.
- You can now transport directly to a character's location by spending 30 Stamina Points.
- New job system with 2 jobs added: working in the PUB and in the Store. The system is still in early stages, but you can make some extra gold now.
- Party sending you to your old house bug fixed.
Update 4.1:
- Items not being spent when giving them away bug fixed
- Seeds not being spent bug fixed
- Crops not growing bug fixed (finally found why some people were having this problem!)
- Fixed Mia schedule after the Redd scene.
- Fixed " failure to load: img/picture/(...)" bug that would happen after receiving special crops.
- Black screen after the party bug fixed
Update 4.2
- Added the "Get Yourself a Nice Girlfriend!" scene again
- Added Elise's new schedule event
- Seeds not being spent bug fix
- Getting locked at the lake area after party bug fix
- Fixed bug on Mia's relationship menu

upload_2018-2-8_13-23-35.gif

firegod

Apr 28, 2018
when i download the game i get an adobe file i can't open. The size is a game i just can't extract anything. What am i missing

KnightOwl

Aug 26, 2015
when i download the game i get an adobe file i can't open. The size is a game i just can't extract anything. What am i missing

The file you downloaded should be a .rar type file which you'll need to use a program like WinZip or WinRar to extract the game files