Alecsandr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Myr expacs are dead in the water, fen took a look said 'nope' for it passing muster, i've also lost most of my free time & drive to continue
    progress is going slowly right now, i work retail and the holiday season is the time of year where i have virtually zero time off
    Alecsandr
    Alecsandr
    hopefully i'll have briha done sometime before the end of the year
    officially split lys and briha's documents tonight, briha is still sitting close to 11k words before editing for grammar and parser stuff
    Alecsandr
    Alecsandr
    also i've got the coding for the guns and 2 and a half sex scenes left, one for pegging and one for anal, and then finishing up the oral scenes, after that are briha's crew interactions for when she's on the ship.
    2 of 7 sex scenes done for briha, one for fun, one for baby making. after they're done i'm moving to the gun stuff, then it's on to lys!
    Alecsandr
    Alecsandr
    break down of scenes is such. sex, breed, anal, pegging, oral/cumplay for the dudes, 69 scene for the ladies, and a sweet cuddly breast suckling scene because i'm crowbaring in some tenderness and lore friendliness.

there will probably be a way to access the old scenes as jim t's and Ziek's work shouldn't just be tossed
    500 words out from hitting the 10k word count on the lys, Briha doc and that's before first edits, and parser tagging
    Currently working on a Lys and Briha xpac, and possibly considering writing up a list of weapons, and perhaps a femboy npc eventually.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…