Fenoxo Forums

TheShepard256
TheShepard256
I'm a fan of TiTS, and I'm very knowledgeable about things I like. I also use the wiki and (more often) the public GitHub when researching my comments to ensure accuracy.
Fatefulbrawl
Fatefulbrawl
Github, what's that exactly?

Plus,are there others like you on here, cause the rest I've talk to are just plain either ignorant of lore or just no helpful at all.
TheShepard256
TheShepard256
GitHub is a website for the version control software Git. The TiTS source code I use is available there at https://github.com/OXOIndustries/TiTS-Public

As for others? I seem to be the one who speculates most about the TiTS universe. I once made a speculation thread about gene mods and taint, and I thought we got a pretty good conversation going there.
Fatefulbrawl
Fatefulbrawl
I'd love to see that thread, also, can I ask you this: Have you ever gotten through TITS without going above level 1?
TheShepard256
TheShepard256
Fatefulbrawl
Fatefulbrawl
Exactly! You need to be at least, AT LEAST level 8-9 to fight any of the high tiers in the verse.

It's just a shame you and me seem to be the only ones asking these questions, everyone else thinks they're to hard.
Fatefulbrawl
Fatefulbrawl
Hey man, do you have a Discord? I ask because it's be easier to text there.
TheShepard256
TheShepard256
I do, but I don't really use it. I'm not as sociable as you seem to think I am.
Fatefulbrawl
Fatefulbrawl
Why not, I have need of your incredible research skills on TITS, no one else on here even comes close!

I might leave this forum soon, the others here are just to overbearing on my interest..
TheShepard256
TheShepard256
What do you need, why do you need it and why can't you just put it in a conversation with me on these forums? (To start a conversation, select the appropriate link under my profile's Information tab.)
Fatefulbrawl
Fatefulbrawl
Well, what I'd like to ask some more questions about the lore and world and weapons of TITS, if you're up for it,how do I start a coversation exactly with you on here?
TheShepard256
TheShepard256
:facepalms: I just told you, in the bracketed part of my previous comment.