Centaur Village

Soulsderfuchs

May 17, 2022
Apparently Corrupted Amhri is finished right now. So it's just waiting at this point.

This is according to the preview from Gardeford patreon posts, if you sub you could probably see what it actually entails.

• Love
Reactions: MagicGal

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
I'm not entirely sure who you're talking about, so definitely Maybe.
On the topic of the Centaur Village, do you think we'll ever get more options with the Behemoth? Maybe a way to transform him using a modified Barley concoction to turn him into a herm or dickgirl to give them some of their sanity back? Feel like the option between killing, leaving them at the village indefinitely (doesn't seem to be any consequences yet), and the wayfort as he is now just feels... incomplete.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Pretty sure they mean the Tainted Witch, who isn't one of Garde's characters and is only related to the centaur village insofar as both happen to be found in Harvest Valley and involve Tollus' cult. I'm guessing SKoW hasn't given her any more thought since she was first added to the game.
On the topic of the Centaur Village, do you think we'll ever get more options with the Behemoth? Maybe a way to transform him using a modified Barley concoction to turn him into a herm or dickgirl to give them some of their sanity back?
Given that Wsan said there were no plans for this three years ago and that he's incurable and you really should be able to infer that from his existing content, Ima say the answer is 'No'.
Right! I hate that I can't doing anything with him, so the first time you smash feels like such a cop out. He doesn't even give any bonus money at the Fort.
Quoth Savin from nearly that long ago:
Letting Corrupted characters live when there are execution alternatives is rarely if ever meant to be pointing towards a rehabilitation arc, but rather a "I enjoy this brand of horny and want to continue" opt-in.

Reactions: Alliebutt

kiby

Aug 26, 2015
He just spends all of his time in the Alraune's garden, which is the only thing keeping him from running off into the countryside and being a menace.

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
Pretty sure they mean the Tainted Witch, who isn't one of Garde's characters and is only related to the centaur village insofar as both happen to be found in Harvest Valley and involve Tollus' cult. I'm guessing SKoW hasn't given her any more thought since she was first added to the game.

Given that Wsan said there were no plans for this three years ago and that he's incurable and you really should be able to infer that from his existing content, Ima say the answer is 'No'.

Quoth Savin from nearly that long ago:
you say that but there was an option for us to fuck him up the butt, if you proceeded with that thought that you'd be getting options for pounding the Ponytaur (like myself) then you got goosed.