Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
Hello. This is a small extension for the gray goo armor to allow it to make hardlight strap-on. It also comes with the ability to give you a hyper cock if you already have a dick.

1- My main language isn't English (I'm French), so my translations can be clumsy on some points (I don't know all the subtleties of the English language). But I use a translator, a dictionary and my own knowledge to write. If you want to tell me that I haven't formulated a sentence correctly, don't hesitate.

2- This is my 1st attempt at writing on TITS, although I have read the forum's writing rules. I may make a few mistakes on my post.

3- There's already been some additional content on Nova that hasn't been implemented yet. But I decided to add an option to exclusively modify the hyper cock gray goo hybrid. I wanted to add a strap-on modification option, but the hardlight strap-on wasn't originally modifiable. I decided to abandon this idea.

4- The shared document is still a work in progress. So some options and dialogs have not yet been added. They will be added at the same time the document is modified.

5- I know there's a possibility that what I've written won't be implemented. But I'm perfectly aware of that. If my extension isn't added, it'll still be good practice.

Last edited:

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
FINALLY !
I finally added everything there was to put in my contribution. But I may have forgotten one of the many dicks available in TITS. Some were not added for practical or logical reasons. If I didn't describe the length of the cocks, it's because in the end they'll all be the same size once equipped. Everything is present, the only thing I need to do now is correct my grammar. Don't hesitate to send me your comments, which will help me correct my mistakes.

PS: I put some of the easters egg in the dick types, tried to find them all.
PPS: I'm not really good at describing dicks.

Last edited:
Reactions: ShySquare

Loveless

May 29, 2022
I read through the doc and while I didn't see any major grammar issues, there is a problem of Nova's prounouns constantly changing to masculine (unless you purposely did that). While I would go through the doc and correct some of those errors, it's 2 AM right now and I should really go to sleep, so can we summon @Ace Hangman to check up on these instead.

But otherwise good job and while I don't necessarily engage with Nova's content, I'm sure her fans will like anything new they can get.

Reactions: Ace Hangman

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
... can we summon @Ace Hangman to check up on these instead.
I would be happy to read through it and look for any spelling or grammar. I have only played Corruption of Champions 2, so I won't know any lore or anything about gray goo, any aliens mentioned, I will likely have to look at a wiki to know what anything is, but I will read it shortly.

Last edited:

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I read through the doc and while I didn't see any major grammar issues, there is a problem of Nova's prounouns constantly changing to masculine (unless you purposely did that). While I would go through the doc and correct some of those errors, it's 2 AM right now and I should really go to sleep, so can we summon @Ace Hangman to check up on these instead.

But otherwise good job and while I don't necessarily engage with Nova's content, I'm sure her fans will like anything new they can get.
Really? I use the pronoun 'It' when talking about her in a shapeless goo form. I only use 'She' or 'Her' when she appears in her humanoid form. But if you tell me this is a problem, I'll correct it later. You can let me know specifically where it's a problem. As for the time, there's no need to be in a hurry. Take your time ^^
I would be happy to read through it and look for any spelling or grammar. I have only played Corruption of Champions 2, so I won't know any lore or anything about gray goo, but I will read it shortly.
Thank you very much, any help is welcome. Readers cannot modify the document, but comments are allowed. I think I'll change that tomorrow. I'll let you know when I've authorized direct modifications.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
I read through the document. First off, I do not play TiTs, I know slightly more than zero about the universe, characters, lore, or Nova. I don't know her personality or her intelligence or role other than what I can find on a wiki page.
I corrected any spelling issues and noted any grammar errors I saw. I made some suggestions, some notes, and some comments. Mostly, they are just my opinion and should be treated as such. Feel free to ask others if they feel the same if you don't.

The main issue was the pronouns. I can get that you want to use 'it' instead of 'her' when Nova is a blob or something, but from the wiki, Nova seems mono-gender and feminine, or at least identifies as such. It's probably best to stick with 'her/she/herself' etc. for this document. That still didn't explain all the 'his' and 'him's (male pronouns) in there. I stopped noting them after page 7.

I would recommend you just go to the Edit tab, select Find and Replace, then type in ' his', ' him', or ' he ' (the spaces should help prevent you getting words like 'this') and replacing them with 'hers', 'her', 'she' or 'herself' (instead of 'himself') etc. There was too many and I started to think maybe Nova was a guy or was interchangeable. If that's the case, just have your coder worry about it, but keep it consistent in the document.

I hope it helps.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
The main issue was the pronouns. I can get that you want to use 'it' instead of 'her' when Nova is a blob or something, but from the wiki, Nova seems mono-gender and feminine, or at least identifies as such. It's probably best to stick with 'her/she/herself' etc. for this document. That still didn't explain all the 'his' and 'him's (male pronouns) in there. I stopped noting them after page 7.

I would recommend you just go to the Edit tab, select Find and Replace, then type in ' his', ' him', or ' he ' (the spaces should help prevent you getting words like 'this') and replacing them with 'hers', 'her', 'she' or 'herself' (instead of 'himself') etc. There was too many and I started to think maybe Nova was a guy or was interchangeable. If that's the case, just have your coder worry about it, but keep it consistent in the document.

I hope it helps.
I appreciate these suggestions and will modify the document accordingly. I will correct grammar and spelling mistakes before editing the text. Thank you for taking the time to proofread me. I'm also impressed by the quality and quantity of your suggestions. Really great work. By the way, I made a easter egg to CoC 2 in the extension.

I read through the document. First off, I do not play TiTs, I know slightly more than zero about the universe, characters, lore, or Nova. I don't know her personality or her intelligence or role other than what I can find on a wiki page.
To answer your question about Nova's intelligence, her intelligence is on the same level as a bimbo. But on rare occasions, she shows great intelligence. Perhaps she likes to play the bimbo, but in reality she must be one of the most intelligent characters in TITS.

Last edited:

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
To answer your question about Nova's intelligence, her intelligence is on the same level as a bimbo. But on rare occasions, she shows great intelligence. Perhaps she likes to play the bimbo, but in reality she must be one of the most intelligent characters in TITS.
More precisely (rather than just "Sometimes she's smart"), she's a network of universal medical nanobots, and as such, she's incredibly skilled when it comes to medicine, life support, and applied biology.

Outside of those fields, her thoughts pretty much default to fucking, making friends, and "Oh shiny!".

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I've just finished editing the text in relation to @Ace Hangman comments. I'll try to get it back into shape a bit later for a better read. In the meantime, if there's anything else to correct, don't hesitate.

By the way Ace hangman, I really appreciate the quality of your comments, your corrections and also your suggestions. (some made me laugh, and had their place in the content of Nova) I'm actually working on another contribution (Don't worry, I think I'll need 2 more weeks to write before having a draft.) and I'd like you to help me again. It won't be too complicated, as it only concerns one type of character in TITS. I would just say it's about tall Futanari.

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
I've just redone the layout and changed the text in some places.
Although I've already submitted my project, maybe I should send it back.
Because a lot of things have been changed and modified. What do you think?

Last edited:

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Don't they just see the Google document? Won't they see the changes and edits when they look at it?
I assume you just sent them a link... so... anything you change, they'll see. I doubt they've looked at it yet.

Last edited:

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
that's precisely the question I'm asking myself.
I think you're right. I'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Dusty77

Apr 20, 2023
UPDATE :

Hello everyone, little update about the current situation.

Recently, staff members gave me their opinion on my content. As it stands, it cannot be published. However, they tell me what I could correct and improve so that it is retained.

Right now, I'm working on new content that's more substantial and important than the Nova update. So writing this content takes priority. I'll resume writing the Nova update once I've submitted this new contribution to the staff. Unfortunately, I can't give an estimate of how long this will take, but for those of you who'd like to see my work arrive, please be patient.

That's all. Have a nice day.