Can we get a toggle for the corrupted lupine encounter in the old forest?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Seriously, wtf? I know that sex after combat is a bit dubcon, but that was outright rape and now my pc is pregnant with a child of rape. i didn't want to fight them as i was in a hurry to finish a quest, so i clicked run, but because my stats were better suited for a black mage, i wasn't able to escape. the "run away" option should absolutely have a toggle to enable auto escape for people who don't want to their PC to have a chance of being captured and bred against their will. i am resorting to a previous autosave because that was Undesirable™
@Savin

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I've already been through this song and dance for other fengame NPCs. The answer is a definitive "no".

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
I've already been through this song and dance for other fengame NPCs. The answer is a definitive "no".
bad game design when a level 3 party encounters a level 4-5 challenging encounter to avoid being held hostage and raped for a week and the skill checks to avoid it are at a DC most parties won't be able to hit at level 3. i agree with loveless that there needs to be a change.