Query about Blackjack Betting

Shadow_Song

Feb 6, 2022
It might be intentional, since I know people used to use the blackjack system to get huge amounts of cash in old version, but is there any way to bet more with the blackjack system on Zheng Shi? Not being able to cheat-grind cash, okay, but 500 a game is painfully slow. And it makes grinding Roo events a pain in the backside since you have to win about 20 games for a single item of clothing. If I recall correctly have to do that 5 times to get final scene, so 100 wins - and 4/5 times of that streak to get sex scene. That's a LOT of consecutive wins, even if you save after wins.

Hoping I'm just missing something, but can't see any option for it.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
In Flash, the Robot Dealer allowed you to make custom bets. You could bet all your money to double it each time. That seems to be gone, or at least not in yet. If they don't restore it, I hope they look at prices on Dhaal, since I'm pretty sure they were set based on the player having basically infinite money.
Edit: Something is weird with the win/loss math, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: emmagrey

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
When it comes to blackjack betting on Zheng Shi, I understand the need for a faster-paced game and higher betting limits. It can feel a bit slow when the bets are limited to 500 per game, especially if you're aiming to grind for items or unlock certain scenes....
Custom bets are back in and have been for a while.
Roo is weird post-conversion. You can qualify for all her scenes at once with a 25000 bet, but she only does one scene per hand/series. And you have to win, even if you're already over the day's total. If you lose while over, she doesn't progress, but she doesn't put clothes back on, either.
And it sometimes seems like it doesn't accept your custom bet...

Heartnai

Jul 18, 2023
The blackjack system on Zheng Shi can indeed feel a bit slow, especially when you're trying to accumulate a larger sum. While I'm not aware of any specific way to bet more using the blackjack system, I can assure you that Reelplay, the software company behind Zheng Shi, is constantly working to improve the gaming experience. They take player feedback seriously and often implement changes based on user suggestions. So, it wouldn't hurt to bring up your concern directly to them or in the game's community forums. Who knows, they might already have plans to address this issue or offer alternative solutions to make the gameplay more enjoyable and rewarding.

Last edited:

Heartnai

Jul 18, 2023
While I don't have a specific solution for betting more within the game, it's worth noting that Reelplay, the company behind Zheng Shi, values player feedback and continuously works to enhance the gaming experience. Sharing your concerns directly with them or in the game's community forums could lead to improvements or alternative options. On a related note, if you're into exploring different avenues of gaming, you might find crypto games gambling intriguing. It offers a diverse range of options for those looking for a thrilling gaming experience.

Last edited:

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
Interesting that the other 2 posts by Heartnai that are also AI spam posts were not removed....