Saves Missing/Not Loading

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Somewhere In The U.S Wasteland
Hi, All I am currently playing on version 0.6.35 when I save and exit for the day I go to load a previous save they are missing. Do I need to create a save folder or something? they aren't saving locally on my laptops HDD, the previous build had the same issue waiting a bit seemed to load the saves but this version doesn't do that. I have no other issues with other games TiTs save auto-integrate to the newer build I was hoping for CoC2 to be somewhat the same process.

Last edited:

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Are you playing the web or download versions of the game? Is your Hard Drive full or near-full? If playing in browser, are you using Incognite/Private browsing mode? Do you run any "cleanup" software regularly on your PC?

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
I'm playing the Downloaded version Windows non legacy CoCll Electron loader For Cleanup I run Norton but I have set CoCll to run anyway as admin, I can't remember the exact previous version but if I waited between 2-5 minutes in the main menu my saves would load up, the newest build they aren't showing up. Now I have no problem with TiTS as my saves load as soon as the preloader is done. Do I need to inject a seperate save folder for CoCII If so where do I need to place the folder in locales or resources? I guess I'll play TiTs for awhile to save me the headache til this is sorted out. As a heads up I downloaded it form this website not a 3rd party.

Last edited:

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
I'm doing that now thx, I really hate losing all that progress on my 4 characters.

Veilwolf

Sep 6, 2018
Could my rar. extraction program caused this? I'm running every process I can think of but your given solution is the only viable option at the moment. I usually keep the previous version of CoC2 so my saves can transfer over to the newest build but like I said this only started the after the last couple of public builds at least for me. I also have a flash emulator installed I also checked my computers registry to see if the files were hidden also ran it through a file sweeper to see if my rar program fully unpacked the coc2 files and none were damaged. It says everything is thing looks fine. I hope this is an isolated case and others aren't affected by it.