Gray Goo Armor Underwater Uveto Upgrade

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
Unintentional alliteration!

After defeating Janeria on (in?) Uveto with my Grey Goo Armour in my inventory, I get a scene saying she's upgrading, adding shields and removing her weakness to electricity.

After the fight, the upgrade isn't applied and her stats are the same. :(

Attached save is from just before the fight. Spamming Overcharge got me through it happily.

Attachments

• GreyGoo Bug.json
    781.6 KB · Views: 4

NinjaTacos

Aug 19, 2023
UK
Ahh, you're right. Thanks.

Slightly disappointed by that. Why is having her defence maxed necessary to her having the shield bonus? (That is more or less a rhetorical question; not expecting this to spawn a discussion.)

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Alright, I made and edit for the next release that should give a note under the scene if the armor isn't in the right form for the stats to update properly. Hopefully this gives better clarity.

Once the gray goo armor is upgraded, it should still have the upgrade. It's just that, due to several factors influencing the stat values (primarily the defense value), the stats won't physically reset until the armor is in a non-exposed/non-swimwear form. It is recommended that the armor be reshaped back so that it can properly refresh the stats.

Reactions: Theron

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
Yes, once the ugrade is applied you can customize the armor however you want and the upgrade will still be there. It just has to be in its base form before it will initially take effect.